[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurking :)

You can find us on TS, xFire or the DIY-Voice chat.

When I originally got Travis' permission to start the Gaming Clan my vision was that we would have 6-10 guys that were die hard BF2 types to create squads and team up in BF2 against some of these other clans.

I had no idea at the time how divergent the gaming clan would become, and how many other games our members were playing.

If you really want to hang out, check the game clock on our xFire home page and see what game is getting the most hours, and if it's something that interests you, you might consider getting it.

The major thing that sucks with xFire is that all of the newer versions have automatic updates that you can't disable. And whenever the darn application does an update it overwrites your existing config files. For a lot of us that is a pain in the arse because we run custom screen resolutions to support wide screen. I know that is a particular gripe of mine with xFire.

The old version allowed you to disable auto updates so you didn't lose any custom resolutions you had set for launching the game.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am up to join the clan what do most of you guys play? Lately I have been addicted to COD:4. Applying to join the Xfire clan right now.

-Will

xfire: orion45

oRiOn,

I mostly play COH and BF2 (all flavors), but you will find a really divergent group of interests here in the gaming clan. Just find something you have (or like) and jump onboard.

Your membership has been approved. Welcome to the DIY-Street Gaming Clan. You can find us on xFire, TS or the DIY-Street dedicated voice chat.

Welcome aboard.

Anyone who ever wants to play a game I own (basically anything with play time on my xfire) I am up for it.

I own all the battlefields, COD2, All the C&C, civ 4:bts, DoW, CSs, DODS. CoH (soon). CoD4 (soon), UT3 (tomorrow!), and a few more.