C&C First Decade

Guest MeDS_merged

I install the game and three games are missing, Aftermath Counterstrike and covert operations are all missing!! Aftermath and Counterstrike are my favourite ones of the bunch a long with the new generals and zero hour, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

This is a legal copy! I've installed the patches 1.01 and 1.02 also.. anybody else have this issue?

completely remove the game...all files and folder and registry settings....

most of the time the reg files are left and when you re-install the game those files are referenced...

back up you reg fisrt before making any chnges...

Dear god, other people play C&C?! I have yet to encounter anyone other than myself and good friend that have even so much as tried C&C.

Seriously?

I love C&C Generals Zero Hour. I've been playing it since it came out. I'm still trying to get that last metal in single-player (skirmish mode) though. I forget what it's called but it's the one where you beet the maximum amount of opponents on all maps, general challenges and all campaigns on highest difficulty...

I may have beaten it sooner, but didn't ever really play skirmish mode the first year or so and therefore didn't even see the medals (Kinda like a new game all over again with new golas. I'm glad I didn;t see it sooner).