DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

i think stick to the red colour, the font would look better if it wasnt so bold. and the other thing is that GHz should be GHz not Ghz (the h should be upper case and the z lower case). Then ive got to say thats one pretty decent header. :)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - here is what I've got

I gave the toaster LCD a bit more 'glowy' feeling - and basically came across with 3 different types of lettering

The first two are the best, but that Sharps font is weird. The second one needs something to lift the logo from the sign a bit, if that makes sense.

I just lifted the logo from dfi.com, and I wonder if a font more like this would work best. What font it is, I don’t know.

EDIT: Playbill seems to be the font.

logo.gif

Ok designers I need to have you look here and notice the right side as it has two vertical grey bars now.

Also we need the image to match the black background on the Nav Bar.

I am not criticizing anyone here, Just making sure you produce something I can put on the site.

I also had to split this graphic in two the left image is 366x149 and the right image is 418x149 to make it work with the code.

Thanks

Tmod

as some people are saying most of these are to cluttered I thought id just use a mo but with some wind. What do ya think.

moddedspeedfire21xo2.th.jpg

I no its not gonna win without the toaster but to tell you the honest truth i dont think the toaster fits well with the theme. its too 3d and too shiney. (i do like it as a seperate image though)

hey tmod can you have a look at what this looks like in the forum. Thanks

as some people are saying most of these are to cluttered I thought id just use a mo but with some wind. What do ya think.

moddedspeedfire21xo2.th.jpg

I no its not gonna win without the toaster but to tell you the honest truth i dont think the toaster fits well with the theme. its too 3d and too shiney. (i do like it as a seperate image though)

hey tmod can you have a look at what this looks like in the forum. Thanks

No problem just link me to just the image without all of that background.

Tmod

Ok designers I need to have you look here and notice the right side as it has two vertical grey bars now...

I checked out that test page, and I think it doesn't look right that the image just gets cut off;

odd.jpg

You guys might wanna keep that in mind and leave some black space on the left so you can fade the edge of the graphic into it.

I didn't see any vetical grey bars, though. :confused:<---Can't really make out the ??? above that smilie in the new theme...