Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

I don't know if it's a bug or not but if i go and have a coffee or something, by the time i come back i am not logged in anymore. It did'nt used to happen before, maybe there's a setting i am missing that i can't find. If it makes any difference i use Opera as my browser. It would help if anyone could throw some light on the problem.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's a bug or not but if i go and have a coffee or something, by the time i come back i am not logged in anymore. It did'nt used to happen before, maybe there's a setting i am missing that i can't find. If it makes any difference i use Opera as my browser. It would help if anyone could throw some light on the problem.

That setting is adjustable in the ACP and Happy has the call on how long you can be unactive before you get logged off.

Several others have mentioned this problem before and as of this minute I don't know what he set it at.

BTW: How long does it take you to get coffee?

Tmod

Forgot to say pretty please :)

Any settings or changes must be sent through Happy.

I really have no idea what this feature is or how this feature would benefit the members of this forum but if you care to explain how this would benefit you as well as the other members of this forum I would be more then happy to listen.

Tmod

I've noticed the last couple of days some signatures seem to disappear temporarily. Branjo has no sig in this post

nosigdr3.th.png

Hmmm any others out there with the same problem?

Tmod

That setting is adjustable in the ACP and Happy has the call on how long you can be unactive before you get logged off.

Several others have mentioned this problem before and as of this minute I don't know what he set it at.

BTW: How long does it take you to get coffee?

Tmod

:D Coffee was just an example Tmod, without too much of a description, some things that we need to do can take 10mins or more(depends if i had a cuury or not):D If Happy's set it like that then maybee he can be persuaded to lengthen the timeout a bit?

:D Coffee was just an example Tmod, without too much of a description, some things that we need to do can take 10mins or more(depends if i had a cuury or not):D If Happy's set it like that then maybee he can be persuaded to lengthen the timeout a bit?

As stated before I heard the complaint before but I don't know what a fair time would be for all of the members.

That is why I asked how long it takes to get coffee.

For some 1 minute would be ok and for others 30 minutes would not be enough.

I guess Happy will have to call the change.

Tmod