Gaming

Darkorb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy games thats a shame, toss ur stuff to me, :D

guess people do game quiet a bit,

Now for another question, For Games: Do u care more about gameplay or graphics?

ex. Amazing Game but graphics blow/or are ok

or Graphics are amazing, beautiful, but the gameplay isnt as good

blaise, U HAVE SLI!!!!!!!!!!!! and u dont game? i want sli! or a better gfx card, or better cpu, or ram, or mobo...
I used to play games a lot more than I do now, as I said before - I have a girlfriend now who keeps me quite occupied (and very happy) these days. It seems that gaming made up for my lack of social interaction in the past (I separated from my wife over 3 years ago).

BTW. My son has a MSI K8N Diamond, 4400+, 1G Corsair XL RAM (2-2-2-5-1T) and 2 x 7800GTX's in SLi and plays Diablo 2 most of the time. That's not to say he doesn't dabble in CS:S or other more demanding games but his rig is quite overpowered for his main joy - Diablo 2 :)

My daughter has a MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum, 3500+, 1G of OCZ Premium RAM and a Gainward 6800U "Golden Sample" and mostly uses her machine for homework and MSN - she doesn't game at all.

My ex. has a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra 939, 3500+, 1G of Geil "value" RAM and a 6600GT and only plays Bejewelled II.

SLi 7800GTX's for Diablo 2, Can I be your kid? :P

Mind you my missus used to play Diablo 2, what kind of GFX Card do you need for that?

Currently has 1GB DDR440, P4 3GHz HT, GF 2 MX and some ASRock Mobo.

Mind you my missus used to play Diablo 2, what kind of GFX Card do you need for that?

Currently has 1GB DDR440, P4 3GHz HT, GF 2 MX and some ASRock Mobo.

I got most of my time on it with an MX400, then when that boke I picked up a 9600XT.

And honestly when they reset the ladder last Fall (ish) I played the hell out of it on a pair of 7800GTX's as well for the first two weeks or so. I musta gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep a day trying to stay on top but the best I could do was #12.

Then I gave up and slept forever.

happy games thats a shame, toss ur stuff to me, :D

guess people do game quiet a bit,

Now for another question, For Games: Do u care more about gameplay or graphics?

ex. Amazing Game but graphics blow/or are ok

or Graphics are amazing, beautiful, but the gameplay isnt as good

at least it gets used (albiet late at night when everyone else is asleep exceptfor those damn Brits who have such thick accents I can hardly understand them hahaha)

gameplay always rules over graphics

so what if a game looks realistic if it plays like this?

I am still playing original Fallout rpg on my laptop, and old original Galactic Civ on my main rig.

I'm also playing a lot of Dawn of War rts which is not all that great graphically, but again, the gameplay is tremendous

Diablo II is another one of those games that triumphs gameplay over graphics

graphics are great...but gameplay is what makes the game.

at least it gets used (albiet late at night when everyone else is asleep exceptfor those damn Brits who have such thick accents I can hardly understand them hahaha)

gameplay always rules over graphics

so what if a game looks realistic if it plays like this?

I am still playing original Fallout rpg on my laptop, and old original Galactic Civ on my main rig.

I'm also playing a lot of Dawn of War rts which is not all that great graphically, but again, the gameplay is tremendous

Diablo II is another one of those games that triumphs gameplay over graphics

graphics are great...but gameplay is what makes the game.

try Stars 2.0 sometime

warcraft 3 the frozen throne tops my list, its fudging amazing game DOTA!!

well daw's latest game i heard it pretty good, i havent seen pics or anything, but company of heros is a killer game, graphically demanding, and its pretty dam good.

i thought i could play it maxed, so i crank everything, and up the resolution to 1280x1024, and then, LAGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i toned down to mainly mediums for better performance, like not lagging while scrolling sideways!