Hats off to H_G and his staff!!

old_geekster

Jeez, couldn't just edit my first post in this thread lol....

I'll restate the second point:

The Admins, Mods, and Users at this board have saved my butt on more than one occasion so another hat off to you...

ah sometimes the mods get a little carried away with deleting something (text doesn't show emotion like joking or sarcasm very well so sometimes they get the wrong impression)

to be fair, i think waht makes this forum a top one, is that you can come here like i did for help, learn so so much, get into it a bit more and start helping others, and the best bit is, ill go and read some random posts in any sections, and i can always find something i didnt know and learn a little bit more from peoples relies in that post!

yea yea yea.. this place is ok.. ;)

But its not just us mods and admins that make this place great, its the users that make up the community too.. Ive seen this place grow alot since I first signed up and its incredible how much it has grown with nice knowledgable members..

THunDA It is indeed a great combination of all you stated. The other forums that runamuc

with flaming and out of control god type mods just don't have a ADMIN. with the balls it takes to make there forums as great as the street.

yea yea yea.. this place is ok.. ;)

But its not just us mods and admins that make this place great, its the users that make up the community too.. Ive seen this place grow alot since I first signed up and its incredible how much it has grown with nice knowledgable members..

I agree, THunDA!

See my next to the last line. I said "Hats off to everyone". The members are the everyones.:P