New Newegg interface?

shatteredsteel

Wow, that's funny. I went to newegg right after you made your post and it looked nothing like that and now it does. Weird

Like I said earlier, they've been messing with the format for the last two days...one minute it's one way then the next it's another. I don't care which one they end up with...just pick one and stick with it.

They also changed the buttons, just a little but enough so it really fits in now. They must be going through one hell of an overhaul. Unfortuantly with neweggs large customer base it probably cant just shutdown for a day to change everything. I have some how managed to pull up catagories when they are being updated so I get an error, no big deal though since I just click refresh and BOOM! its back to almost normal :D .I admire the way they work.

I think the newre version makes it harder to locate a specific item.. I tried to look at just micro atx boards. I could not figure out how to get just those boards to look at.

All the way to the bottom on the left under form factor...

I just went to the Newegg website and it was the old interface. I have to say, looking at the old and the new, I don't mind that change as much. Either one would be fine with me.

But what they should definitely change, are their RAM classifications. It is such a hassle to browse through their classifications. I was looking for Refurbished RAM, and I had to manually browse through each category to look for a good deal. The old way was much easier when everything was clumped together with the exception of Laptop and Desktop memory.

I like the "new" layout much better.

It doesn't require a stupid roll-over then wait for the java script to draw the new box which promptly disappears if you miss it by a pixel.

I’ll agree with you. This is much nicer..... But not a single DFI board on the main motherboard page. Arrrgggg