[FS] Dfi 875b, Amd 4200+, Ocz Ram (tccd)

DFI_nub

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Thanks for trying to clear this up...

Also you will need to contact one of the mods with a list of the same people and amounts owed....

Anyone that contacts this person also contact a mod...I think Technodan was on top of this...thank you

yes im 100% telling the truth, im just trying to find the funds, im waiting for my friend to arrive with 60£ he owes, me, ayes also if a mod could contact me with a list of names and contact detaisl that would be great

yes im 100% telling the truth, im just trying to find the funds, im waiting for my friend to arrive with 60£ he owes, me, ayes also if a mod could contact me with a list of names and contact detaisl that would be great

it is YOUR responsibility to make right on any previous bad deals, not the mods' responsibility.

I might sound harsh, but I have no time nor respect for people who screw around in these trading deals. We are allowing you to hold true to your promise to make things right with those you have wronged, but the responsibility and the work all falls to you, not us.

I'm proud to see you back to make things right, but we'll watch carefully to make sure you are actually doing something about it, not just talking.

Until such a time as you have resolved ALL outstanding trades, I suggest no one buy or sell anything to DFI_nub.

once you've cleared all of your outstanding trades, we'll discuss allowing you to be an active trading member here...but not until you've finished up with previous outstanding trades.