[FS] Dfi 875b, Amd 4200+, Ocz Ram (tccd)

DFI_nub

hiya everyone

screenie1qx5.th.jpg

im selling my 4200+ its stepping is [LDBFE 0619 XPMW] ive currentlly got ir running at 2.76ghz [276x10*1.5volts] its only 5 days old, i have got my heart set on a intel duo now experimenting with all cpu's lol

i got the box and everything i havnt even used teh stock HSF went str8 onto my water :D

temps have not been over 41* its a brilliant cpu i just want to investigate intels for a bit

id like £100 deliverd for it, i can post overseas, but a international bank trasnfer would be required so i have full proof money has been sent or received, postal orders sent recorded, or direct payment into my account

pm if your itnerested

There seems to be problem with this members selling DO NOT ENTER INTO DEALS UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fancy doing a trade for a Nokia 6680 Orange PAYG very good condition no scractes on either screen or casing, comes with DATA Cable, loads of apps 256mb memory, charger & earphones.

hi all, :P

i need a new better graphics card and psu, so if anyone wants to trade a combination of my items, it would help me out :D

got a few bits for sale now so i thought id merge them into one, the following are for sale, a few extra bits have been added aswell :D

DFI 875-PT + intel LGA775 640 @ 4.2GHZ

14092006kr3.th.jpg

the mobo and cpu are both in perfect working order, i have had the cpu running at 4.2ghz but couldnt clock any higher due to memory bottlenecks, and i refuse to run a divider even if it is only just to find out what the cpu is made of,

i have the original receipts for both the cpu + mobo, if you live in the uk its possble for you to collect from my home address, other wise payment via bank transfer, cheque, or postal orders, and possibly paypal

£60 ONO

AMD ATHLON 64 4200+ X2 LDBFE 0619 XPMW

screenie1qx5.th.jpg

im selling my 4200+ its stepping is [LDBFE 0619 XPMW] ive currentlly got ir running at 2.76ghz [276x10*1.5volts] its only 5 days old, wanna dabble with intels again

temps have not been over 39* its a brilliant cpu i just want to investigate intels for a bit

£100

amd 4000+ san dego cabge 0518 ths did 2.92ghz for me, it was the cpu i had befor emy dual core, i was going to keep it remove the hs then stick t on water see wat it can do it might do better not sure,

it 5 months old its a brillian little cpu.

£50 delivered

OCZ EL platinum REV.2 TCCD

dsc01841so5.th.jpg

im selling my TCCD modules as i got my giels and they work fine for me,

they can do 275 2.5-3-2-6 @ 2.8 i aint used them for such a long while. they are def TCCD id say they havnt been used for over a year and are just collecting dust along with my other bits and pieces

£80 ONO

I ACCEPT PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER, DIRECT PAYMENT INTO MY ACCOUT, CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER

Guest phoenixdancer

hey mate, i still have no reply from you.

You havent awnserd your phone and wont pm me so i didnt pay you yet!

please contact me asap