[FS] Dfi 875b, Amd 4200+, Ocz Ram (tccd)

DFI_nub

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you post how many you owe and how much each in the sticky yet...?

this is so we can keep track and make sure every member involved is satisfied...thank you.

PS...we really appreciate you stepping up and taking care of this...

i will do that when i aint rushed off my feet,

ive just checked in to say ive got 2 x pentium 4 socket 478 cpus that i will give to someone to drop charges.

if anyone is interested then drop me pm.

im not selling these! im only giving these away not just to anyone either

• 2 weeks later...
Still here mate.. you said week after next, which was last week :)

hi,

i get some molney at the end of next week, as i get paid a little bit of money for some labouring i did at the beginning of the month, how much is it i owe you? ive paid a few people abck, and really should of kept my own record need to do that at some poitn as ive lsot track, send me a an email to itsmeuk12 @ yahoo . co . uk had to seperate it because of spam bots, i check that email at least 3 times a week, and will reply i dont really check into the forum as i really dont have time.

also make sure you put your acc no. in the email aswell so i can get the transfer done first thing on friday/or pay direct into your account

sorry if you guys think its taking time, but i just want you to all know its getting sorted slowly!!!

i knew someone who did what you did. They sat about 14 mounths in the federal prison.

but thisd aint the USA its taken more seriosully over there, im not stupid im trying to stop that happening

i knew someone who did what you did. They sat about 14 mounths in the federal prison.

all it takes is enough people to have you indicted. Grand jury etc etc. Then you will be over here. especially if you stole more than 2,500

Lets not turn this into a flame fest...He knows what he did is wrong and attempting to fix it...WE ARE aware of every case on a case by case base...we DO NOT need anyone jumping in here and rambling off a bunch of BS we DONT need...

Yes I am directing this towards you or anyone else that behaves in this nature...next reply in this nature WILL be a automatic vacation...period...

DFI-NUB is attempting to make right lets let him do so...doc

• 5 months later...

hi i aint been here for a while, been paying back a few people, payed back 500 so far its not much but im getting there, i have a last payment next week of £30 which will clear up another forum then ill be starting here ill keep updated