[FS] Dfi 875b, Amd 4200+, Ocz Ram (tccd)

DFI_nub

i will pay u all back, i didnt expect it to happen, im not going to explain coz you will all think its bull crap ill be in touch with everyone via email in the next couple fo days got alot to sort out including my new child

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phoenixdancer

Cool a reply.

Please contact me on G.Bonham1 AT ntlworld DOT com

i shall send you my bank details for the transfer back

regards

did you actually send my phone or do i need to file a paypal claim. Well, if i do not receive it today, i'm filing a claim. Your pm says it was sent on the 25th of august and it still hasn't arrived. I've had my share of scammers and I'm calling scammer. And your communication is absolutely HORRID!

can everyone pm with with there details that i owe money to ill get bank transfers done,

6680 = 360 what it was being sold for on ehre and the other money, realli busy rushing around atm so sorry its taken so long

Guest phoenixdancer

im still waiting for my payment...

I was banned from forums for 7 day's and in that time i have had NO email or Phone call from you NOTHING. not evan my money!

I need that money NOW. i will eather get the police to visit you or take you to court, AND YES I CAN!

i dont care why you did it, i dont care why you have taken so long i JUST WANT MY MOENY!

thx