Intel Core 2 Duo E6600!

Hey guys! With the new release of the Intel Coe 2 Duo E6600, I just wondered whether DFI make any motherboards that are compatible as I've heard not many are! I was originally goin to build a system using an Opteron 165, but reckon the E6600 will perfrom much better, agreed?? Thanks for your help!

Mike!

There is currently on 1 Conroe motherboard release by DFI, the aforementioned DFI Infinity 975X/G.

There will be some more real sweet boards coming this fall/winter. :)

yes...and an attachment to his words.. i recommend waiting for these better boards which hopefully can handle higher FSB and wont require volt mods to get high fsb ..otherwise the INtel badaxe voltmodded is good..

I'm waiting for the intel/nvidia combination as well. The hardest part is all in the waiting!!!.............

heheh..its no mistake im looking on dfi forums...I changed my gamers rig from A dfi sli expert with an fx-60 to a conroe E6600 on an asus p5wdh deluxe. And all i can say is DFI GET WITH IT!!! Im desperately waiting for a rock solid DFI board. I hate Asus and their crappy mem dividers on that board.

Guys any inside info on when DFI will Release the N590 intel version? Please tell me when!!! Cause im ready to throw this asus crap outta the window!

The DFI Infinity 975X/G is the only DFI currently that supports "conroe"? What are the other boards that are coming out and when can we expect them? I know it's early Fall, but I plan on building quite soon, and I'd like to get a "conroe" build.