urgent! DRAM not detected after reinstalling waterblock

hi guys

just took out my com to reinstall the tim for my waterblock and now the stupid com is giving me troubles again. i checked all the connectors are plugged in properly, the 4 plugs to the board are in nicely.

gfx card, rams are inserted correctly. but problem is that it keeps beeping non stop.

the leds are stuck at 3 lighted up which means cpu detected but drams not detected.

i've tried everything, rebooting, clearing cmos, unplugging and reinserting the rams but there's no improvements at all//

sometimes 4leds remain lighted up and but there's no beeping sounds.

pls help

As well, make sure none of your TIM got anywhere on your board. If it did use pick up some acetone and isopropyl alcohol to try and get it off, I had this issue when I accidentally dripped some tim when I was putting on a new chipset heatsink

Okay SuperCharged...the RAM is in the Orange Slots correct?...This question was never answered clearly...

Also the TIM doesnt need to be paper thin, a dot about the size of a grain of rice is more then enough and tightening the waterblock down should do all of the spreading for you...

And of course...CMOS Clear..like the posts above me...