XFire Names?

ollietwinam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you loved Diablo, you will LOVE Titan Quest!

ps: don't update to 1.11 if you want to play withe me, momma, jm76, krankyoldlady, my best buddy Daemon (John), and soon msmolt's wife Miss Anita (hint...this is a good game to get your female better half into playing!)

only update to 1.08

1.08 works without any problems, 1.11 seems to have problems for some users so we just haven't updated to 1.11 yet...the game will require more patching, but it is great just the way it is in 1.08 (unless you have a warez version then it crashes every 5 minutes and that's just what you deserve!)

;)

and technodanvan too...but he only likes singleplayer I suppose...or we play too slowly for him in multiplayer maybe lol

• 3 weeks later...

xfire=centy

Be aware that unlike msn, talking to somebody on xfire reveals your ip, so don't talk to people that you don't know or suspect may hate you.

sanguineillusion

Right now I only play counterstrike source (and only gungame at that), but I do play a LOT of it ;)

I just got xfire yesterday and I'm wondering how long it's been around for them to have still not added a way to add friends in game :mad: