WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

somone gqave me bad rep for this

WTF

its my opinion

what wasworng with the old fourm

nothing

what was wrong with the old forum was explained in the first post of this thread but you were too lazy to read it (or remember it)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has said this earlier... But i hadn't/have not time to read the whole thread...

I hope you can excuse me...

But i find the layout rather "annoying"...

Avatar and sig are too close one another. Reading messages, especially when they are short (like one line), calls for extra atention...

Just my 0.02$.

Happy_Games, fantastic work mate - I haven't found any problems yet but I'm sure you've got your bug spray (or cheque book) at the ready :D

Regarding the "Respect" points, I'm a member of Guru3D and they tried that a while ago and simply gave up and disabled it. It was openly abused (both the positive and negative points) and didn't provide much of a incentive due to the aforementioned abuse. I'm principle it should work well but "all the best plans of mice & men"...

PS. I love the "Black Orange Fluid" theme, it provides a nice contrast that is easy to read the test against.

Happy_Games, fantastic work mate - I haven't found any problems yet but I'm sure you've got your bug spray (or cheque book) at the ready :D

Regarding the "Respect" points, I'm a member of Guru3D and they tried that a while ago and simply gave up and disabled it. It was openly abused (both the positive and negative points) and didn't provide much of a incentive due to the aforementioned abuse. I'm principle it should work well but "all the best plans of mice & men"...

PS. I love the "Black Orange Fluid" theme, it provides a nice contrast that is easy to read the test against.

ya I figured that is why I don't see it in many forums =(

I wonder if it can be disabled except for moderators handing out the points?

I've got a bad feeling that it will never work right as long as you involve all the forum members as they will totally abuse it (it always is a few who ruins it for the majority)