WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is true then you are likely braindead because everyone judges people based on some set of criteria. Are you white? Let me place you in the middle of Compton, California and then tell me you are not judging anyone based on appearance (in this case I can say your fear might be baseless because I worked in Compton as a white man and lived to tell about it.

I will end with this. People see in Color ( Black & white ) I just see everyday people like me and that is the gods to honest truth.

I will end with this. People see in Color ( Black & white ) I just see everyday people like me and that is the gods to honest truth.

Dude you have good intentions I will grant you that. Unfortunately, it seems to be true the road to Hell is paved with them.

B00008MOUP.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm gonna step out of my way and be a dummy and say:

Allrighty then...

Time to quit with the offtopic stuff guys, especially the spelling stuff.

Lets keep this thread open to feedback and bugs reports ;).

And functionality messing around sorta stuff :).

I'm sure you know by now HG, but just in case, for the heck of it.

Click on more on the smilies box.

It shows ya what's wrong in that area.

Then the 2 ones at the bottem are still messed up.

32bit and 64bit.

Not a biggy.

Forest theme.

Get to them when you feal like it, or don't hehe :).

Later dudes.

I'm gonna check out the other theme's again for the heck of it, to see if there's new ones now or if some of them have changed a bit.

Edit:

Btw, I'm liking the reputation/feedback thingy.

I'm like learning new things from it lol, or trying to lmao...

One more edit:

Cursor over rep status in the theme black orange fliud is'nt poping up a little box.

In firefox anyways I dn about ie of course :).

Nm..., that one is working now.

Cursor over rep status in the theme black orange fliud is'nt poping up a little box.

In firefox anyways I dn about ie of course :).

Nm..., that one is working now.

He mentioned that Firefox was having small issues, I brought up a similar point earlier.

I know this will all work out in the end with a little patience and understanding and H.G. s hard work. Unfortunately I still have dialup and find I am having to wait a very long time for a page to open this one took almost a minute. I realize I'm in the stone age but I am sure alot of us stil are. Just wanted to mention that and to thank H.G. for working towards a better Forum. Hey and I just noticed the little colored boxes with the sayings Whats up with that? LOL fabe

I thought it was loading faster with the new system...feels more responsive, I am on cable but I have bad lines in the house, so it drops out a lot and is a bit slow sometimes.

Maybe it's just mine, but sometimes it will read done in the bottom of IE and all I have are the 3 colored stripes across the top no text. Then other times it makes me want ot hit the button again but it reads loading page xyzect. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to sound as though I'm bitchen, well i'm bitchen just not BITCHEN like Bob Bitchen never mind. fabe