Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

I know it's a bit late to talk about the England game, but I've been away for nearly a week.
it don't matter u didn't miss anything.:D

In fairness your analysis is absouteky right

England where the main thing is to lynch somebody, so unfortunately they will probably loose all the important lessons in this and return to some ancient strategy from the old days of fame
sums it up exactly.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is happening, or was happening in Mexico too... a foreign coach??? Two nationalized foreigns playing???? People actually wanted to hang Ricardo Lavolpe, even before the WC... and he being so bad with the press, that didn't helped one bit.

But you all saw Mexico played really well, and giving time to extend the new process can only mean making things better for next WC or Copa America. The league level is not far from the Spanish LFP, il Calcio italiano and the FA Cup in England... somtimes I think we are above one of these, so why our national team has so low level?

People and the press don't know anything about football, plain and simple: morons, stupids, did I said morons? I am sure in England and Italy its the same thing... and in Torino things are going really bad for Juventus, but they all knew what was happening and did nothing to prevent it. People like to read tabloid newspapers, and those nasty magazines that have ilegal pictures of hollywood stars... and they think they have the right to demand something? To hell with them I say.

Sorry but I just had enough of this lynching mob around the planet, first they should learn something about whats going on and then start talking. Its a game for god sake! A beautiful game which ends ugly because of these tabloid fanatics :mad:

People and the press don't know anything about football, plain and simple: morons, stupids, did I said morons?
yep that's true, there are very few english reporters i listen to. It's one of the beuties & curses of the game, everyone can have a view but at the same time like you say many of those views are very lacking:rolleyes:

there is complexity , yet the tabloids seek to set out things always in black & white, dumbing down the level of debate to the lynching mob you talk of.

Heh, eveyone talking about england, france, brazil... Starting to wonder if I'm in the minority for wanting Pourtugal to win >.> . I wish i saw that england game, just sadly they dont show it over the pacific going 500mph :D

Starting to wonder if I'm in the minority for wanting Pourtugal to win

nope

but all we need is keep our heads in place....our feet on the ground....

portugal doesnt win france since 1975....ouch

lets hope for the best

Heh, eveyone talking about england, france, brazil... Starting to wonder if I'm in the minority for wanting Pourtugal to win >.> . I wish i saw that england game, just sadly they dont show it over the pacific going 500mph :D

From a Portuguese perspective the only thing worth of seeing was the penalty kicks, so you didn't miss much. Portugal didn't produce anything and even with the advantage of one more player they did look unable to show creativity. Figo was actually the best player in Portugal; he at least tried to play some good football.

Ehh, have you lost your sig?

Edit: I usually support Portugal, so my comment has nothing to do with preferences.

Well considering the norm hasnt seemed to happen so far this cup, who know ^_^ we might beat the french! Wouldn't that be awsome! That would make my week!!1 PoUrTuGaL!!!!

HELO ALL :D

back..... will watch my fav team play germany in 30 min :D FORZA AZURI! W00T!!

hey, did u guys saw that france vs brazil? wicked! i have to disagree wit sorrento up there... do france have better player than brazil? no, hell no....(wel except for zidane), BUT, did france play better than brazil? oH HELL YEAH.... perfect passes, perfect combos, coordinated attack.... while brazilians r like headless chickens runnin around the field WAITIN for the ball........ wtf wit that? i lost $50 coz they lost, so im abit pissed, how come so many talents playin and no coordination watsoever....... stupid coacH? but viva la france... gj u damn french! lol

ps: zidane is a MAGICIAN!

Oh, I'm so damn happy right now. A great tuff but fair game, and best of all the italians showed a really good fighting spirit.

Totti and Del Piero might play some tricks, but overall this Italian team has some hard working guys who are not crying for mama. I love Gatosso, he never gives up and stronger defense than Materazzi and Cannavaro is difficult to find.

I might be mad, but I did enjoy the game!

Guest Timmay

I watched most of it before work, and heard the result just before now... Well done I say, and I agree there was some awesome defence by the Italians.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! FORRZZA ITTALLLIIAAAA!!!!!

saw the 2nd half and overtime.... i was screamin n yelling n kicking all over.... good entertainment :) gj itali on scoring.... both goals are beautiful!!