Where Am I?

Mercury

well most of you probably dont remember me, i used to be here a LOOONG time ago. recently ive stopped spending money on my machine, and i started playing more paintball, but i am now moving back into computers so it is only appropriate to continue posting on my favorite forum! nice to see everyone :D

Hey great, your back!!! Now we can have giant . matches again!!!

Ive missed thoses ;)

whoah nice avitar... geez i am so low in my post counts! lol

oh yea, i got plenty of bruises, in fact last week i got cut from a brittle shell, hurt like a mofo

and yes, bring on the . matches! :withstupid:

people who freeze paintballs are the biggest bunch of losers in the world. if you go to competition like that your surely to be banned for it. welcome back anyways. i am a paintball fanatic as well. did you play in nppl at all?

Hey welcome back man. I havent been spending a lot of time around this forum anymore, and ive always been kinda off and on, but now i found a cs server near my home with a few friends on it that i post a bit more often on.

Anyways, this one time a few years ago when i was out paintballing, it was a friends bday party so there were a bunch of people that were there who had NO idea what they were doing. So, this one kid showed up with foam padding taped to the underside of his ski jacket. Once we all started playing, me and this one other kid managed to get behind him and just started shooting. About 10 hits just bounced right off his back, each giving a satisfying yelp from him. He starts to run just as a ball catches his head and breaks. Most satisfying hit ive ever had.

well my team is off for the winter, but we did play the nppl circuit quite a bit, a bunch of 5-man tourneys too

funny thing is, i figure about 50% of pb players also play cs, were always chatting it up before and after games lol