Are these settings from Angry okay to use for my specs?

Mako3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, it's completed 1024k FFT right now, I took the vcore voltage up to 5.25v, and I changed the DRAM Response Time to Normal, since I guess I had it on fastest.

-Mako3

You'll have to make the decision but I wouldn't give it much more voltage on air cooling. Ultra-D boards are generally pretty accurate but without a DMM you don't really have any idea what the voltage is. If it's Prime stable (8+ hours) at these settings I would leave it and work on memory timings at 1:1.

Alright how do I start with the memory settings getting the divider back to 200 (1:1)? Should I just try it and see if it's stable? Also I ran prime last night for 6 hours then I had to turn it off when I went to bed, but there was no errors going on, but I never got the chance to go up to 8-12.

Thanks,

Mako3

FSB Bus Frequency............................. 260 MHz

LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio....................... 4x

CPU/FSB Frequency Ratio....................... x 10.0

CPU Voltage .................................. 1.65v

LDT Voltage .................................. 1.20v

ChipSet (NF4) Voltage ........................ 1.50V

DRAM Voltage ................................. 3.20v

Mine wont start if not like 1,65v, on 1,55 its unstable..

Memory requires [email protected] when i clock my CPU.. very wierd

Edit: who cares if Prime isnt stable? As long as its working in games, which mine does.

So today I was running it, and 2 hours 35 minutes of running, it came up with that FETAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4

OMG,

Mako3

What were your settings?

Memory requires [email protected] when i clock my CPU.. very wierd

Mako3

Do not set your voltage this high. You have different memory.

Edit: who cares if Prime isnt stable? As long as its working in games, which mine does.

I'm sure no one does.

Okay thnx, My settings were: Mem Div: 180 (9/10), HTT 260, LDT Multi: tried both auto and 3x, CPU V: 1.525v, LDT: 1.40v, Chipset: 1.30v, Dram: default 2.5 i believe. And my other settings are here:

screenshot21ji.th.jpg

Thnx,

Mako3

Okay thnx, My settings were: Mem Div: 180 (9/10), HTT 260, LDT Multi: tried both auto and 3x, CPU V: 1.525v, LDT: 1.40v, Chipset: 1.30v, Dram: default 2.5 i believe. And my other settings are here:

screenshot21ji.th.jpg

Thnx,

Mako3

There's no point in running LDT @ 1.40V since it's not being overclocked (or shouldn't).

I'm assuming that when you did Prime for 12 hours at 2500 your memory was at 1:1. So we know its good at 250. Right now its at 236 so its not the problem. At 1.475V Prime failed almost immediately. at 1.525V it ran for a couple of hours before failing. This indicates that you are cpu limited. You will either have to back off on the speed or increase the voltage some more. Drop HTT down to 258 and Prime again.

Well I kept everything the same except I raised the HTT Multi to 4x, and CPU V to 1.55v, lowered LDT to 1.30v, lowered chipset to 1.50v, raised dram to 2.60v. Now I'm going to try priming again, and if it doesnt work then what do you guys think about these:

HTT- 262, Multi 10x, HTT Multi- 4x (freq= 1048), Memdivider- 11:12 (183) using the rest of dram and voltage the same.

thnx,

Mako3

Well I kept everything the same except I raised the HTT Multi to 4x, and CPU V to 1.55v, lowered LDT to 1.30v, lowered chipset to 1.50v, raised dram to 2.60v. Now I'm going to try priming again

Raising HTT Multi at this point in time is counterproductive. you're already experiencing instability. Why change HTT to something that may increase that instability. Leave HTT Muliplier on Auto. Oskar did a great job with the BIOS and the Auto setting is practically foolproof.

and if it doesnt work then what do you guys think about these:

HTT- 262, Multi 10x, HTT Multi- 4x (freq= 1048), Memdivider- 11:12 (183) using the rest of dram and voltage the same.

If these settings fail at 2600 why would you increase to 2620 and try again. You need to be going down not up.