Meet The Playah

ICON57

i can also find out if there are any big LAN events going on down there and we can shoot for something like that...or maybe we can shoot for the next PDXLAN (there's one in 2 weeks but that is way too soon)
yeah sure rub it in portland and im stuck here and there ant no fish eather

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, playah is a great guy, he graciously provided me with an XP-M that is powering my rig now after i decimated the last two XP's :D.

a get together would be nice, but certain 17yrs olds like myself would never get to meet all the great people here :(. BTW, out of all the people im most curious as to what angry is like in person, bet he is crazy as a bat :D. jk, A_G :).

Whenever your buying a used PC part,there is always some fear factor.

I don't think it gets much better than to go to the person's house and see it running in their rig.

The only thing that makes it better is when the person is a fellow DFI fanatic,a great guy and gracious host.icon57 fits the bill to a tee.

I never get to interact w/anybody that has a similar interest and enthusiasm in DFI products/OCin/computer parts outside of the forums,getting to meet someone like icon57 and talk . was really kewl.Highly recommended.

It's been kicked around b4 but a DFI-Street anniversary might be good time for everyone to get together,make it an annual event.

Okay, what is up with you people talking . to each other all the time. Like "Yeah, so we sat there talking . for like 2 hours" wtf? I tell you what, if anyone talks . to me, i'll bring my sword and shove it where the sun don't shine, dig? J/K lol....now that's crazy... :shake:

lol leave it to mack to bring a knife to a gunfight...

BTW, out of all the people im most curious as to what angry is like in person, bet he is crazy as a bat

im no different in person...I love hockey, I hate you people, and I wish aliens would come and rescue me from this planet...

Oldfaht gave me a call while he was with RGone last week.

It's always a pleasure talkin' with you guys. Just putting a face or voice to the handle is nice.

i agree with you ExRoadie :nod: