Meet The Playah

ICON57

I recently sold my opty 148 here on the forums to Playah.

He told me he was in florida, and asked if he could come and pick it up.

so, i agreed and gave him my address and directions to my house.

I just want to share with my fellow dfi'ers, what a pleasure it was to meet a fellow forum member, and talk . all night long...til 4:30am...lol

I insisted he stay the night, and in the morning we had coffee, and continued on with our talks.

I know that some of you guys know each other in person, and also talk on the phone

but most of us only know each other here on the forums.

but i just wanted to share with you people, and let you know what a blast we had, and what a really nice person Playah is in person.

i used to see him in the intel section, back when i was running intel rigs...dont get in there too much these days, but i do pop in there every once in a while.

so, i got to make a new friend :nod: and he is a cool guy to know.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's wonderful how you two clicked just like that. We should have some kind of a reunion where anyone from DFI-Street can meet for a good old LAN Party or something nice in particular. I'm sure most of use only talk through forums or sometimes PM, but also most morelikely live in the states as well. Just some thoughts to think about, that's all really. So is Playah black or white? :)

snowpro and I have met quite a few times. Great guy.

He told me he was afraid of meeting me the 1st time.

Now he is just a "little scared" when we meet. :)

I think because so many of us have so much in common (being nerds, DFI rigs, and large pRon collections) it only makes sense that we would get along. :D

Playah is white .. ....and looks like he should be driving the rig that is your avatar.... :nod:

Really? HAHAHAHHAHAHAA no joke.....From playah to playah to coast to coast.....

snowpro and I have met quite a few times. Great guy.

He told me he was afraid of meeting me the 1st time.

Now he is just a "little scared" when we meet. :)

I think because so many of us have so much in common (being nerds, DFI rigs, and large pRon collections) it only makes sense that we would get along. :D

i absolutely agree.....you forgot to mention mad overclockes :nod:

and i did get to talk to soundx on the phone....he assured me i wasnt the only "old" bastard on the forums lololol :P

Why doesnt DFI have like a National Conference?...that way we all could meet:)

yeah ya can host it in rotterdam then ya all have a reason to come to holland and the misses well just tell them its only 2 hours from paris :D

Why doesnt DFI have like a National Conference?...that way we all could meet:)

maybe it something that A_G's and the Mods can think about....but as always, its a great idea, but sometimes its the logistics of things that make it a difficult project to put into place.

but i am sure there are many members that would be willing...

anyone else here met in person? i would think some of you Mods know each other, or at least have phone conversations.

ok, we wont.....what happened? lolololol :nod:

i would do a european dfi street meet....if i could afford it.....

the cost of upgrading is just more important.... :rolleyes:

yeah ya can host it in rotterdam then ya all have a reason to come to holland and the misses well just tell them its only 2 hours from paris :D

No thanks, I like not having to make Oreos from scratch.