DFI MotherBoards are the BEST I have ever owned!!!!!

tasr

Hello,

I just wanted to let all of you geek gurus out there know how I feel about these DFI motherboards. I am very excited to have found the DFI motherboards. I had been away from building and tinkering with pc’s for some time and now I have returned. So far my DFI experience has been fantastic and I’m coming back for more.

My last true AMD oc’er was a K-6 233Mhz on an AOpen A P5TC motherboard. It really wasn’t a very good chip for overclocking. Cooling it was a big problem. After the K-6, I started dabbling more into the Intel side of the world. Overclocking just didn’t have the flare and didn’t seem as fun. I slowly drifted away until one day last fall (of 2005) I strangely reawakened my long lost passion. I realized I was stuck in an Intel world and just needed to get out. Well the spark came back and I started to search for a new rig to build.

“Wow….so many choices. How about a P4 on an Asus board no, I know how about P4 Prescott on an MSI, what am I doing? AMD 1000Mhz FSB that is the ticket. Now which combo A64 on an Asus no no a A64 x2 on MSI….wait a minute……what this DFI…..who are they……hey they support oc and Genie BIOS that looks cool. Yep AMD 64 x2 and DFI it is!” ;)

I have had a lot of different motherboards; AOpen, Gigabyte, Asus and MSI to mention some. All are good motherboards. All had their own little quirks and all did an ok job at overclocked, to some extent. But I became a big fan of the DFI motherboards quicker than it took the Catholic Church to elect a new Pope. I’m Catholic buy the way and I’m not going to hell for saying that. O’ and if I offended anybody I am truly sorry for offending the….hehehehe. Yep the DFI motherboards are not only superior for overclocking and well built. They are good looking, well laid out and are a ton of fun to tinker with. Why be an enthusiast if your not having fun doing so. The most important aspect about these motherboards is you can overclock the schnitzel out of them and are some what forgiving. I love my DFI LP nF4 Ultra-D so much that I decided to go retro. I got an older DFI motherboard a LP nF2 Ultra-B to tinker with. Can you say "Toaster"! Now we all know who I have to thank for that. I can wait to see what is on the horizon with DFI and AMD. Now my better half sits and shakes her head. :nod:

My hat is off to DFI, all the wonderful motherboards they make. To this community and the moderates that support us. This is a great forum and we do a super job pulling together to make this the strongest overclocking venue for these motherboards on the net. DFI MotherBoards rock the overclocking world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tasr :)

pffft

Jetway boards are easily superior to DFI boards

sheesh

you guys think yer so l337 and you say something so profoundly...drugged-out as "dfi boards are the best"???

warning: sarcasm is not always contagious. if you think AG is being serious, please visit google or dictionary.com and look up the word "sarcasm"

Sometimes I hate DFI. It takes about an hr to put the computer together if you take your time. About a hr to find the 90% overclock(the one you are going to live with not max) then you are done if every thing is stable. Pretty annoying all that time reading saving up waiting for parts to leave new egg then watching the packagestravel across the country on line watching it get clocer and bam it is over except for testing and the weeks getting that last 1-5% extra performance gain.

On my 6th LanParty board now and they just keep getting better. This expert is one helluva board. It's got that just right disposition that lets you know when it's not happy but get it just right and it's something else.

I just googled jetway because I never heard of them, All I saw was red, yellow, and green!!Yuck. Weird way to get SLI, install 3xPCI 16 slots, use the green slots for sli and the yellow slot for single, no jumpers. very odd.

I just googled jetway because I never heard of them, All I saw was red, yellow, and green!!Yuck. Weird way to get SLI, install 3xPCI 16 slots, use the green slots for sli and the yellow slot for single, no jumpers. very odd.

OMFG that is the uguliest thing I have ever seen. I can see why Angry wants one.

jetway_sml.jpg