CFX3200-DR Officially Announced!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hummmm,yeah who wants to buy my 200cf board,unfortunatly i dont own x1900s,just a pair of x1800xts,but they work great at 1920-1200 4xaa16xaf with hdr in oblivion on my 2405 dell lcd,with the chuck norris patch that is,fear plays damn well at 1920-1200 also,can break 14k in 3dm05....but still kicking myself in the butt for not waiting on the x1900s,and my thermaltake big water keeps my 4600x2 under 40c at 2780mhz loaded,aprox 20c at idle with room at 70far.....im very much looking forward to the new crytek crisis game those graphics in the jungle are just unreal looking....hoping i have enought juice to run that game at my native res.

ok

my board is sitting in the box (well, half in and half out, still in the anti-static bag)

I read through the manual already (couldn't find the LED Diagnostic Codes at all...maybe I'm blind?)

waiting on me getting off my lazy arse and putting it together with my trust 3200+ Venice that I know will do 2750Mhz with about 10 different kits of memory...for now though I'll have to stick with a 7800GT for vid card

but I am only waiting on some Crossfire cards to arrive...and with SATA II capabilities...I feel like this board can (hopefully) match the NF4 SLI boards pound for pound (and possibly more).

The X1900XT's are the top vid cards on the market...so when some arrive we'll see if this machine is to be my NEW RIG (and it would instantly become my fav/main rig over my NF4 Expert!)

hummmm,yeah who wants to buy my 200cf board,unfortunatly i dont own x1900s,just a pair of x1800xts,but they work great at 1920-1200 4xaa16xaf with hdr in oblivion on my 2405 dell lcd,with the chuck norris patch that is,fear plays damn well at 1920-1200 also,can break 14k in 3dm05....but still kicking myself in the butt for not waiting on the x1900s,and my thermaltake big water keeps my 4600x2 under 40c at 2780mhz loaded,aprox 20c at idle with room at 70far.....im very much looking forward to the new crytek crisis game those graphics in the jungle are just unreal looking....hoping i have enought juice to run that game at my native res.

Your gona need a new graphics card for that game as its DX10. :)

Yeah I am considering RMA/Returning the DFI LanParty UT SLI-DR Expert I just bought last week to get this one, but $40 more plus $26 in restocking fees is kind of hard to take, the only issue is I have an X1900XTX and an N-Force board so I have no "options for the future" unless I buy this board... Soooo tempting.

I was going to order a 7900GTX when I purchased my motherboard last week but ended up getting an X1900XTX instead after I had already ordered the N-Force board... plus I had my mind set on the Expert for some time and did not want to go thru the trauma of picking out a new motherboard all over again :P

Damnit... Now I need to decide if the $60 hit is worth it, and I need to decide fast since an RMA option wont last forever... I hope it is just as good as or superior to the current board I have in terms of overclocking my Opteron 165 and G.Skill DDR500 though.

Yeah I am considering RMA/Returning the DFI LanParty UT SLI-DR Expert I just bought last week to get this one, but $40 more plus $26 in restocking fees is kind of hard to take, the only issue is I have an X1900XTX and an N-Force board so I have no "options for the future" unless I buy this board... Soooo tempting.

I was going to order a 7900GTX when I purchased my motherboard last week but ended up getting an X1900XTX instead after I had already ordered the N-Force board... plus I had my mind set on the Expert for some time and did not want to go thru the trauma of picking out a new motherboard all over again :P

Damnit... Now I need to decide if the $60 hit is worth it, and I need to decide fast since an RMA option wont last forever... I hope it is just as good as or superior to the current board I have in terms of overclocking my Opteron 165 and G.Skill DDR500 though.

go with the rd580 motherboard you can run 7900 gtx in sli on it,. nvidia enabled 3rd party motherboard sli support.

I dont have an Nvidia graphics card... I have an X1900XTX and I plan on keepin it that way, when I said I was going to order a 7900GTX I meant that I almost did but decided against it in favor of the ATI card... I have no plans of going with an Nvidia card which is why I am considering getting a CrossFire board even though I never thought I would ever want to run CrossFire...

:)

Edit: hmm looking back at it, I think I may have read your response wrong or you worded it kind of wierd to me... lol, but yeah anyway I am considering running dual X1900XTX's in the future if I ever need more power, thats why I am considering swapping my motherboard... I do not need another one now but being ready for the future is always nice... the board you mentioned looks nice, Im wondering how much of a difference the 16x X-Fire vs. 32x X-Fire would be though, the new board is a 16+16x instead of 8+8x I believe...