Some Punks beat my my bro and stole his laptop!

ReelFiles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a small USP Pistol (yah from CS :P) in my bedroom...just incase lol.

its only fully loaded.and i have some extra shells somewere.Someone stalked my sister when she was only in grade.9, she was only walking home 1 block away too. When she actually noticed...she swore she saw them before everyday around here (at the campus/highschool), but never were going inside.

She went instead went into the neighbors backyard, she knew they saw. later after she saw they left, she jumped over to our actual house....

Later that night and next morning our neighbors got broken into, and almost beaten to death...

That's really crap for your brother, sorry to hear it. Reminds me of being warned not to use an ipod on the subway, same reason (white headphones = rob me!).

Maybe it's time to get your brother a can of bear spray or a taser, something of the like. Would have been a much better story if it had ended with one of the punks twitching on the ground and the rest running for thier sorry lives..

Maybe you can write the sequel, you know, where you find them one by one on the same subway line? Chances are they use it often enough... ;)

OMG

I SEE A GLOCK, or 2, i see a logitech cordless mouseman optical (have) and i see a pam m100 (have) lol

but i have been getting and reading into airsoft, and i see that its not an airsoft, at the bottem left i see a clip, with live rounds in them... illegal perhaps? :)

Illegal? LOL. Not at all. I have carry permits for Oregon and Washington.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

ya, i dont know the gun laws for other countries, in canada though you need a GOOD reason to have a gun, a licence or even bullets, hunting rifles for some reason are a different story if i understand the law correctly lol

ya, i dont know the gun laws for other countries, in canada though you need a GOOD reason to have a gun, a licence or even bullets, hunting rifles for some reason are a different story if i understand the law correctly lol

Handgun laws are always tougher than long barrel weapons due to easy concealment.

A baggy shirt over an t-shirt will conceal my horizontal shoulder holster. I've accidentally walked into the bank wearing it.

it is mostly because handguns are EASILY concealed..whereas a rifle or shotgun are somewhat more difficult..here in NY if you want to even hold a handgun in a store, you show them your license FIRST, or you wont be able to even touch it.

pb,out.