Some Punks beat my my bro and stole his laptop!

ReelFiles

I train in martial arts and carry a gun to avoid being one of these stories.

I've got a concealed carry permit for Mississippi and Louisiana. It takes a few weeks for the background check and fingerprint processing.

I've only had to draw my weapon twice and actually fire it once in 26 years.

I drew it when a guy tried to hold me up with a knife while I was making a night deposit. My gun trumped his knife so he ran.

The guy that caused me to draw it the other time paid dearly for his mistake.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA
I've got a concealed carry permit for Mississippi and Louisiana. It takes a few weeks for the background check and fingerprint processing.

I've only had to draw my weapon twice and actually fire it once in 26 years.

I drew it when a guy tried to hold me up with a knife while I was making a night deposit. My gun trumped his knife so he ran.

The guy that caused me to draw it the other time paid dearly for his mistake.

what kinda gun u got? :)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

OMG

I SEE A GLOCK, or 2, i see a logitech cordless mouseman optical (have) and i see a pam m100 (have) lol

but i have been getting and reading into airsoft, and i see that its not an airsoft, at the bottem left i see a clip, with live rounds in them... illegal perhaps? :)

They won't let me register in this country, i'm a middle eastern, LOL! Besides i don't need a gun, i'm way to crazy. Hearing that your bro got jumped is very unpleasant, sorry for the laptop bro, and i hope they really get what they deserve, punk thieves!

Note: I've had things stolen from me from friends that i thought were friends. Oh not one day that goes by i wouldn't think twice meeting another one again, trust me. Watch your friends closely, hehe...

During the time after I got out of the Marines, and before I started working on computers full-time, I took-up a bouncer job at one of the local pubs. At the time, I stood 6 foot tall, weighed 175lbs and could do 10 reps of 220 lbs on the free weight bench. My last night there was one I will never forget.

Just before the real party crowd started showing-up I was monitoring the door activity when a comotion started happening at the bar. I looked over and saw this late 40s to early 50s gentleman, average build, about 5 foot 10 inches, slapping his 'date' whom I later found-out was his common-law wife.

I walked over and kindly asked the gentleman to cease his current activities with the owner of the bar looking-on. The gentleman appeared to calm down and I went back to my duties.

No sooner had I gotten back to my station when I heard the same noises. I turned around and he was back to his previous behavior. I walked back over to him, grabbed his hand before he could hit her again and explained to him that he would be extracted from the bar if he continues. He appeared to comply with my request and went back to drinking his beverage. Five minutes later, he was doing it again, this time using his fists.

I ran over, pulled-him up off the chair and asked him to leave. He pushed me away, stating he would leave peacefully. What transpired was anything but peaceful.

He threw several punches of which I was able to block all except for one to the right side of my jaw which rattled a few of my molars. I shrugged-it off and kept on blocking his swings until he kicked-me in the balls then landed a round-house to my temple. At that point, I had had enough.

I blocked a few more shots, pushed him away and landed a medium strength punch to the left side of his forehead which caused him to hit the floor. Now, any un-reality altered individual would have just either stayed down or got up slowly and left. He came back-up swinging within five seconds. At that particular moment in time, I knew damn well he was on something and I was in for a world of hurt.

To make a long story short, we fought for what seemed like an eternity but in reality lasted only 20 minutes. Both of us went to the hospital. He had two broken ribs, busted nose, fractured right hand, concussion, to name a few. Me, on the other hand, had a sore jaw, minor concussion, bruised ribs, sore left knee, bruises all over my upper torso, sore balls, and limited hearing out of one ear (turned-out to be temporary).

I found-out later the gentlman tested positive for PCP (horse tranquilizer).

what kinda gun u got? :)

I carry an mid-90's Glock 19 which is the small frame 9mm variant. I have Model 17 magazines with +2 heels for a mag load of 19 rounds. With one in the chamber it gives me a total of 20 rounds plus another mag with 19 for backup.

My favorite part is the integral Laser designator that replaces the recoil spring guide. The slide release is the on/off switch for the Laser. There are no bulky parts hanging outside the weapon. Very functional, point where the round goes.

Link goodness...

http://www.lasersightshop.com/lasermax-glock.htm

Guest SuppA-SnipA

u know the hk socom, that guns laser sight is unbelviably huge, talk about bulky