Some Punks beat my my bro and stole his laptop!

ReelFiles

I freaking hate the punks that think they are hardcore and from the city, when we all know mommy and daddy bought that little bling for christmas and they never left suburbia once. 3 kids jumped my brother at a trainstation, kicked the crap out of him then stole his laptop, he said he saw them eyeing him using it on the train. What a bunch of A$$holes!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I freaking hate the punks that think they are hardcore and from the city, when we all know mommy and daddy bought that little bling for christmas and they never left suburbia once. 3 kids jumped my brother at a trainstation, kicked the crap out of him then stole his laptop, he said he saw them eyeing him using it on the train. What a bunch of A$$holes!

Not to sound like an butt...(as I hate having friends get beat up, much less family)

But maybe they did him a favor, what kinda laptop was it? :O

Did he call the police or anytihng?

Not to sound like an butt...(as I hate having friends get beat up, much less family)

But maybe they did him a favor, what kinda laptop was it? :O

Did he call the police or anytihng?

My friends call me cold, danvan would fall right in to the number 2 spot.

It was a Dell , he just got it, since he doesn't have much money, he got it through his school's Finacial Aid program. They put it on his student loans. It wasn't a great PC but it was good enough to run the graphics programs he needed for school. I didn't even get a chance to wipe it out, yet, like I always do with OEM machines, they are just loaded with crap. I 've gotten into my fair share of fights as well, when I was younger, but my brother is a good kid, he was never in a fight before. He did call the Cops, he also went to the hospital for a broken colar bone.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

those types of people are bound to get shot up on the block once.. watch lol

Guest SuppA-SnipA

well i hope he is ok... but then again he does have a broken collarbone

as a dfi member i say "keep your chin up... and learn to fight" lol

Sorry to hear that your bro got ambushed.

Yikes, I had a broken colerbone once, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Mace, pistol, +5 club of fragging........

I believe in weapons.....

But I can do it physically if needed.

Reason #475 I hate cities.

*(I can't go cause I will go to jail for *********people)

*(edit)

Sorry to hear that your bro got ambushed.

Yikes, I had a broken colerbone once, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Mace, pistol, +5 club of fragging........

I believe in weapons.....

But I can do it physically if needed.

Reason #475 I hate cities.

*(I can't go cause I will go to jail for *********people)

*(edit)

That works out fine that u can't go for us city folk since he was ripped off by what is described as suburban punks. We all know no crime ever happens in the burbs. That is because if you are the "right" type and you murder, rape, steal .. etc, you are the victim, not the dead (raped or ripped off) person.

I got no problem with people from the city, but it's these snot-nosed punks that lived in say Queens till they were 5, but then their parents moved out to Long Island because of the better schools. Still they swear they are from Queens, and supposedly that makes them hardcore.