Pics of my Rigs (12 Year update on page 6)

Picture146.jpg

Custom NY Case badge provided by my New Yorker gas boiler and dremeled to fit.

Picture159.jpg

Those UV Lights died I need new ones thinking of getting bigger ones. Are there any that are not 12", but bigger than 4"?

DSCF1235.jpg

That's my Aquagate, I broke off a capacitor on it's control board and it kept shutting itself down, because the capacitor was part of thermal probe and the alarm kept going off. so I bypassed the board and cut the case up to fit a 120mm fan in front of the radiator.

DSCF1225.jpg

I know it's a bit dirty, but I ran out of compressd air, I really need a small compressor.

DSCF1221.jpg

I also attached an 80mm fan to my sidepanel, directly across form my memory. It was a bit messy to cut the hole with a grinding disk, next time I'll use a router bit, but it came out mint.

DSCF1229.jpg

Here you can see I had to dremel a notch into my replacement "exhaust fan" because the audio module is in the way (all my fans are blowing into my case now, except for my PSU fan, which is 120mm as well). I think I am done hacking up the case, unless I get a better radiator, or seomething else fancy, not bad for a $55 case.

I am not sure whether to start a new, bigger case, or stick with this one, I really want one of those cube cases, either a UFO or an acrylic one, but they're expensive.

I know the wiring is a mess, but I don't even wanna get into it if I decide to get a new case.

Edited by ReelFiles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word

Image1.png

That's the one I want :drool:

About the wires

I know, I know, but Iam constantly working in it, so it always gets messy, I bet that case would solve that problem, but $350 :eek: I should just get it and put flames on it rising from the bottom , Yeah Biatch, that's what I am talking about, Woohoo!!!

Sorry, got a bit excited there LOL

Great minds think alike.

Yeah, I'll clean them up soon maybe tomorrow

ReelFiles, look and drool. I know you want it ( I saw your other thread.:) )

what thread was that again? I vaguely remember mentioning it.

I here ya, If I win the lotto I'll buy two, one for me and one for you, I'll order it in DFI yellow.:D Wish me luck?

I think it's in red but the pic came out pink.. :cool:

I thought it was a Barbie Mod contest, or something. LOL JK.

Hell yeah, good luck. I was thinking of building a cube out of those steelplates, you know the ones with designs on them,like a step would. But that would weigh a ton, I wonder how much aluminum panels are???

My wife saw me talking about that huge cube I was checking out, then she pointed this out to me:

DSCF1199.jpg

I guess I have to sell one of my PCs if I wanna get that beast, you know that's not going on my floor.

Those monitor run in Horizontal span 2048 x 768 x 85Hz, I remote desktop to the PC in the Tsunami case From the one in the Centurion.

DSCF1218.jpg

I hacked up that Tsunami, by adding a laser etched window from frozencpu.com

DSCF1205.jpg

Cut a a blowhole in the top.

DSCF1204.jpg

Moved the USB ports from the top to the front.

But now I don't like it anymore, bored with it.