Pics of my Rigs (12 Year update on page 6)

excactly

.100 (3/32) thick 3003 Aluminum Diamond Plate - Highly Polished 2 X 2 Ft. 7x$37.44

$262.08

I don't know if that's worth it money wise, But It would sure be fun.

I forgot about shipping, so unless I can get that locally, forget it. Damn! :sad:

Ok, I screwed up by putting the poll here, I forgot about the polling station, so this will probably get moved real soon. I PMed ExRoadie, but he said the poll cannot be removed, and that AG will moved it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a Barbie Mod contest, or something. LOL JK.

Hell yeah, good luck. I was thinking of building a cube out of those steelplates, you know the ones with designs on them,like a step would. But that would weigh a ton, I wonder how much aluminum panels are???

My wife saw me talking about that huge cube I was checking out, then she pointed this out to me:

DSCF1199.jpg

I guess I have to sell one of my PCs if I wanna get that beast, you know that's not going on my floor.

Those monitor run in Horizontal span 2048 x 768 x 85Hz, I remote desktop to the PC in the Tsunami case From the one in the Centurion.

DSCF1218.jpg

I hacked up that Tsunami, by adding a laser etched window from frozencpu.com

DSCF1205.jpg

Cut a a blowhole in the top.

DSCF1204.jpg

Moved the USB ports from the top to the front.

But now I don't like it anymore, bored with it.

First off, Did your wife ban you and your computers to the garage because it sure looks like it from the pic above. :nod:

Second, You really need to sell some of that stuff!! Take your wifes advice.lol

It's a boilerroom/laundryroom/Computertoom, ambient temps: 26C-30C, got 2 Oscillating fans in here going most of the time.

this is the rest of the mess

DSCF1266small.jpg

This is my wifes nail stuff, last week it was only a nailclipper and some nail polish, before I noticed, she started moving in on my territory. :eek:

slowinvasion.jpg

Hay, You've got squatters rights!!! show her who's the alfa male in the house:nod: then come back and report what happened.:)

LOL, I will not let it get past this point, promise. That's funny you said that, beacause I was gonna change the title below my name to "DFI Squatter"

Hay, You've got squatters rights!!! show her who's the alfa male in the house:nod: then come back and report what happened.:)

"Honey, I am the man in this household. I will do as I please!"

The next Day.

"So, guys, I'm posting here, you know, from the local cyber cafe. I got my computers with me. Uh, anyone have a garage I can stay in for a while? I'll mod some of your cases for you."

:shake:

I'll give you her email, you can tell her. JK anyways, my wife is great, she puts up with a lot of crap from me. I love her and appppreciate her for it.

(She's still watching)

LOL, nah she's cool.