Pics of my Rigs (12 Year update on page 6)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Centurion case it is not bad. I picked up mine on ebay for $38 (refurb.). Glad I did not spend to much on it though because I hacked it up as soon as I got it. So for I added a side window and an extra fan in the front. I also painted the inside black, made a bad mistake though and used cheap paint, it did not turn out that nice. I did just get some really nice blue LED fans from soundx98, that I just added they look nice.

Let's see some pics. I like this case too, it's a fun to mod case. My Tsunami is nice too, but it's kinda boring after a while, plus I messed up the top intake, it's a bit too big. The Centurion is like $55 new at newegg, for one with the side window. I bought 4 so far, they are perfect for cheap builds for customers. Clean and professional looking.

just thought i'd show you what you can do with a couple of spare days and a bit of work the frame is made out of some stuff called qubeloc.everything is made at home with fairly basic tools

Nice, got some bigger pics? what are the dimensions of that case?

It's nothing to great, plus the paint job is crappy, and I have yet to figure out how to post pics.

Go to photobucket.com and upload your pics there, make sure they are smaller than 800x600 before uploading them.

Copy and paste the bottom link, it says Img next to it and looks like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums...............

sorry so late coming back got the in laws in town :( yes i used a dremil, drill ,drill press ,metal cutoff saw. but you can get the pieces cut to size and the hammer into nylon joiners fairly easy the dimensions are 400mm X 600mm it's big i have a custom table to keep it on and i can work/change components very easy i am putting a work log together didn't do one when i started but will do it backward a post on here soon.

ReelFiles, what fans are you using for intake? The 80mm fan on the front of my Centurion 5 isn't enough so I'm trying to ideas on where to put more intake fans.

might wanna consider the Silverstone tek FM82

92mm fan in a 80 frame, pushing a big 78cfm at full speed, come with a fan controler for 17$ dual ball bearing :D