Current DIY-Street Video Tutorials (updated 5/2/2006 Evercool VC-RE in

Angry_Games

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Angry,

My girlfried heard me watching the XP Mod video, and wanted me to ask you, if you knew/know the title of the song/artist that plays while showing the XP update install/download. I know its from a car commercial.

I would really appreciate it, and I am in the dog house right now, so this would earn me brownie points.

THanks, Phelan1777

Hey Angry,

My girlfried heard me watching the XP Mod video, and wanted me to ask you, if you knew/know the title of the song/artist that plays while showing the XP update install/download. I know its from a car commercial.

I would really appreciate it, and I am in the dog house right now, so this would earn me brownie points.

THanks, Phelan1777

the long one near the middle-to-end is the VW commercial (where the windshield wipers and baskteball bouncing etc is right in time to the music)

is that the one you are talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

hey angry is the windows xp tweak guide suppose to be all jumpy and stuff? mine is for some reason... almost goes w/ the music....... interesting

i'm going to redownload.

no change w/ 2nd download, it's like the vid is mosaic, and madd pop ups.

hey angry is the windows xp tweak guide suppose to be all jumpy and stuff? mine is for some reason... almost goes w/ the music....... interesting

i'm going to redownload.

no change w/ 2nd download, it's like the vid is mosaic, and madd pop ups.

must be something weird with your rig

try a different vid player or something. No one else reports problems with the vids.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Synchronize

Bout the IHS removal? is it ok to place a heavy hsf ontop of it with the core being naked? Or is everyone who does this mod using water?

O.k., AG. Is there any way to put them on myspace without having to host them elsewhere? I would really like to help, by promoting for you guys.

they are already hosted on FileFront so there's no need to host them anywhere else

(and I will not give permission to host them anywhere else because I cannot track how many downloads of each video anywhere but FileFront. Please respect my wishes, thanks)