What car are U driving?

XT2.5

This is my girls work in progress going to be track ready in a few days I expect.

*sigh*

Glad I've avoided the urge to get a bike, I've been craving one forever now but I can't afford so many toys at once...maybe I'll trade my rig for one...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a sweet bike Smoken. Ever try the Yamaha R-1?
Yup my old bike. I was once a moderator on the old YZF-R1 forum. The new ones are so much better though. I truly regret getting any other bike except to race.

technodanvan dont get a bike unless you are ready for it to change you life it is noting like a sports car. The power to weaght ratio is insane among other things. Woops looks like I need to rezize........

th__JON9316.jpg

Here is my girl on my old bike now her old bike look in the Lokheart Phillips catalog if you ever go to the dealership she is in the nuts section LOL :)

th_567-181.jpg

th_BlueYam1.jpg

nice bike smoking joe used to have a stage 2 fireblade but my 3 year old made me sell it and banned me from getting another one(maybe dirt when hes old enough)

so now i've got a V8 converted hilux 4x4 awsome.....

nice bike smoking joe used to have a stage 2 fireblade but my 3 year old made me sell it and banned me from getting another one(maybe dirt when hes old enough)

so now i've got a V8 converted hilux 4x4 awsome.....

Yea bikes are not really for everyone with kids need to keep things a lot more under control fro them. Dirt bikes can be a lot more dangerous though usualy less fatal.Whatever you do dont get a ATV!!!! We call them Automatic trauma vehicles in the hospital. Scarier than a drunk 90 year old on a lawnmower.

Guest Joalaielna

10037410kg.jpg

10037429zy.jpg

toyotaback8vm.jpg

10037448of.jpg

Paid 120.00 for her! did a custom paint job with some "left over" paint from work during work hours of course! Boss loved it!

Guest Joalaielna

Ahhh, I also hated the aztek at first but the interior is just tooo cool. It's deff grown on me!