• 46-50
    • 51-59
    • 60-69
    • Way old...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just turned 16 and I'm wondering if when im 40 or so if caffine will be outlawed. I drink about 2.5 cans of mountain dew a day, even more if I need to study or such.

You'll have stomach problems in no time. I had a friend that drank Cherry Coke and now he's on MEDS to keep alive. Not a wise decision drinking that crap everyday bro. Much love... :)

Yeah I know, Im trying to cut down alot but I do have a friend who drinks WAY too much coke, Ill just say that he could cover his floor with cans right side up and never touch the floor in his room. Its discusting and impressive at the same time.

You'll have stomach problems in no time. I had a friend that drank Cherry Coke and now he's on MEDS to keep alive. Not a wise decision drinking that crap everyday bro. Much love... :)

I wonder if that's the caffeine or any of the other hundred thousand things he's probably eaten in his lifetime, though. I don't even know if Cherry Coke has that much in it. My dad drinks a pot of coffee every day and it doesn't really bother him. It could just be person to person though, too.

I am 40 years old now and I still cannot answer the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Hmmm, maybe i should go and ask Happy what I should be when I grow up in the " Ask Happy or Momma!" thread.

I am 28. and still trying to figure that out, though I think I have a possible lead, and currently exploring it.

Yeah I know, Im trying to cut down alot but I do have a friend who drinks WAY too much coke, Ill just say that he could cover his floor with cans right side up and never touch the floor in his room. Its discusting and impressive at the same time.
heh

Same thing with Me + Dewski + Monster. But I throw my stuff in the recycling...