Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

everyone: right now i am so sick that I am barely alive it seems

i couldn't even talk to rgone on the phone last night, and today i am just trying to stay upright without throwing up for as long as possible

I hope to be well enough tomorrow or the next day but this flu is a killer i think

lets put it this way...i'm so sick i had to miss Saturday night's ECHL hockey game (I NEVER miss hockey games!)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone: right now i am so sick that I am barely alive it seems

i couldn't even talk to rgone on the phone last night, and today i am just trying to stay upright without throwing up for as long as possible

I hope to be well enough tomorrow or the next day but this flu is a killer i think

lets put it this way...i'm so sick i had to miss Saturday night's ECHL hockey game (I NEVER miss hockey games!)

Ooooh... that sux. Hope you feel better soon AG!!!

@travis: hope you'll feel better soon. I am sure momma is looking after you good but if you have any complaints, let us know - i can send you new england clam chowder/lobster rolls from Maine :)

when you have time, my question will be is there any chance to increase the max sig size to 75kb or 100kb?

@travis: hope you'll feel better soon. I am sure momma is looking after you good but if you have any complaints, let us know - i can send you new england clam chowder/lobster rolls from Maine :)

when you have time, my question will be is there any chance to increase the max sig size to 75kb or 100kb?

i would surely love some real maine lobster rolls or clam chowder or both (just tell me how much and we'll pay for it)

as for the sig...no chance...rules are rules

ok

slight update

well we went to the doctor finally because it is kinda scary how sick I am

I mean, I quit smoking and starting exercising daily and have really cleaned up my life since January 1, but yet 2 of the 3 worst illnesses in my life have happened since January 1st.

I wondered if it is just that I am getting older (or mysteriously if cig smoking was 'protecting' me heh).

anyway, as always, there's good news and bad news

the good news is that we avoided catching the flu, which of course there's a nasty variant going around the region, and it seems every year the flu gets worse and worse (but I never took anti-biotics as a kid, and I never will get a flu shot because I always feel it tends to make your immune system that much more susceptible)

the bad news however is that instead of the flu, we seem to have caught a very ugly viral infection, one that is of course going around the local area pretty heavily. My brother has caught it, my hockey instructor has it (which is even scarier since he's 69 years old...but he's tougher than old frozen canadian bear jerky lol).

and as is typical with a viral infection...there's not really much that can be done...and no medicine that will magically make it go away (other than cyanide, but I'm not ready for that extreme treatment just yet...though as momma will confirm, I have begged for death for at least 3 days in a row).

so yes I'm very whiny at the moment, and no, no one really gives a snot about it, but each day I keep getting emails and phone calls wondering wtf I am and so I figure if i just update here (since this thread happens to be popular for some reason), then you guys can tell someone else who . "WTF WHERE ARE THE MODS TO ANSWER MY VERY URGENT QUESTION!!!!????" that the mods are urgently trying to keep themselves alive to be able to return to answer your damn urgent question ;)

yesterday I could stand to be upright for about 10-15 minutes, today I'm about 20 minutes in and starting to feel so very tired and fatigued and like I'm gonna throw up so I'll stop posting here, go bash a few more heads here at the forums (and close their threads while I am at it...I'm on the lookout for wrongdoers when I get sick), then retire to wish for death for another day or three.

I don't have a clue when we'll be even 90%...the doctor said about 7 days just to get through the roughest parts so hopefully by the weekend we'll either feel better, or a piano will fall through the ceiling and finish us off lol.

I feel worse for momma since she has important tests in college that she just can't miss, and I can't even imagine trying to study and take a test while this sick when I can hardly remember who I am talking to on the phone when it rings (and I keep forgetting to NOT ANSWER IT)

i would surely love some real maine lobster rolls or clam chowder or both (just tell me how much and we'll pay for it)

as for the sig...no chance...rules are rules

Cheers dude, I will look into shipping/packaging options - it needs to ship overnight and you need to eat within 2 days. In your situation, it's definitely not a good idea - after you are feeling well (within couple of weeks) I can do it :)

For the sig, I didnt ask an exception for myself - as you are the rulemaker, is there a chance to change that rule to 75kb or 100kb?

Cheers dude, I will look into shipping/packaging options - it needs to ship overnight and you need to eat within 2 days. In your situation, it's definitely not a good idea - after you are feeling well (within couple of weeks) I can do it :)

For the sig, I didnt ask an exception for myself - as you are the rulemaker, is there a chance to change that rule to 75kb or 100kb?

I think it was pretty clear from his response that he is not going to change the rules and is probably MUCH less likely to consider a request such as that in his current state. Just a thought... ;)

@ wangerin, That sucks, I am 26 and started smoking on and off since was 7 (it's more socially acceptable in germany, where I was raised) Holy Sh!t Dude,I just realized been smoking for 19 years, definately have to quit I got a kid now, gotta be a good role model.