Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

Momma: Aside from Dungeon Siege, 1, 2 which I also happened to have played, recently do you think the computer industry is lacking in inovation in the pc adventure series, simular to DD, or would you disagree and note a game you enjoyed recently. This question does not take MMORPGs into account, aside from them.

I think it is kind of lacking but of course I am still waiting and praying for Diablo III. I think the market is flooded with a bunch of nerdy games that a bunch of nerdy DD dorks made because they have nothing better to do than battle their paladians against one another. They are all copycats of each other and those that do break the mold are ones I enjoy like Diablo, DS, and NWN.

A game I really feel in love with lately though is Fable. I love walking into a town where everyone loves me and wants have . with me, hehe.

I would also really love if game makers would make woman more anatomically believable and dressed more appropriatly. Who goes out to fight evil in a g-string with DDD boobs?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who goes out to fight evil in a g-string with DDD boobs?

I dunno but i would be right there beside her! j/k

I think it is kind of lacking but of course I am still waiting and praying for Diablo III. I think the market is flooded with a bunch of nerdy games that a bunch of nerdy DD dorks made because they have nothing better to do than battle their paladians against one another. They are all copycats of each other and those that do break the mold are ones I enjoy like Diablo, DS, and NWN.

A game I really feel in love with lately though is Fable. I love walking into a town where everyone loves me and wants have . with me, hehe.

I would also really love if game makers would make woman more anatomically believable and dressed more appropriatly. Who goes out to fight evil in a g-string with DDD boobs?

Ah Diablo...I missed so many nights because of you. I'd probably get back into it in a heartbeat if I had somebody to play with--I keep abandoning friends on there.

Personally anatomically believable women would be more attractive to me in a game as well, though the boob physics in Dead or Alive 4 are really...mezmerizing.

Edit: Hellgate: London might be a great alternative to Diablo if/when it ever comes out. :)

ps please do not post anyone's email address openly in forums as trawlers and spiders adn other damn spambots pick them up and we get more and more and more and more spam

sorry didnt know that. i think it can be asked here also but I thought it will be more convenient to continue the conversation in the pm's - i am looking for a cpu and wondering if you have one planning to sell :cat:

AG and Momma.... what do you guys think about a girl g33k that lives in michigan and is a moderate liberal... that knows EVERYTHING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE! lmao

or, how do you think gravity will behave at a sub atomic level? will quatum physics ever tell how gravity will work with all the quarks flying around? will we be able to use quatum gravity to propel our cars without wheels and long dividing destructive cement death roads so that our little fury creatures won't have to dodge our meat crunching death metal cars?

and when do we get to use our own avatars?!?! lol

stephanie :)

AG and Momma.... what do you guys think about a girl g33k that lives in michigan and is a moderate liberal... that knows EVERYTHING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE! lmao

stephanie :)

I think we should hang out ;).

anyway...for the record, momma and I don't have children, and we do not plan on having children.

AG, I am guessing you are a twenty-something.

When I was a twenty-something, I felt the exact same way, as I'm sure many of the "no longer twenty-somethings" here did.

I'm here to tell you, you aren't done changing.

I am now 44, and the single biggest regret I have in my life is that I never had children. Fortunately, my wife has three from a prior marriage, but they are all pretty much grown. (Youngest is 15). I will go to my grave never having known what is is really like to be a parent.

Never say "never".

Steve

AG,

We both grew up in Idaho (southern Idaho near Nevada border)

Twin Falls? Pocatello?

Came back only long enough to see my mom and dad before going on to Portland. Unfortunately, 6 days after I came back, mom broke a hip and was diagnosed with bone cancer, and I stayed to take care of her.

I can't tell you how awesome that is, it says a lot about you!! I cherish my mother and when she passes it will be devastating to me! Both my parents have serious health problems also, and dad is totally disabled so we moved in with my parents to take care of them.

Right before she passed, I met Carly (momma heh...we met online at Yahoo! so my previous post about social sites is relevant again!), and we decided that after my mom passed on we'd move up to Boise so she could finish her last 2 years of college.

I also met my partner on yahoo, we've been together five years as of Nov 31 '05. We have been 'married' for almost four years and could not be happier.

I love momma's posts; you found a real gem, congrats!!