Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A positive outlook can make you a whole different person and let you enjoy your life to the fullest. I smile on your face in the street is a lot more likely to be returned with a smile.

my 2 cents

oh definitely BSU

Well, I guess you don't hate me now then. LOL

In all seriousness, half the people in Idaho have family with ties to both.

One of my degrees is from Idaho State, so does that mean I should 'double-hate' the Vandals? WAIT, my Dad went there for grad school. :shake: It's too much.

You can find me on BroncoCountry too.

BC_Logo_Copywrited.jpg

lol Idaho State is like the poor school...the welfare college that no one talks about hahahaha

man they suck at just about everything except teaching degrees lol

personally...I have no love or hate for colleges these days

I can't stand college football, basketball, etc...the only college sports I like are of course college hockey, and ladies' college softball (man...I totally dig chicks in tight baseball pants!!!)

when i was young i really dug chicks without clothes...but as I've gotten older, I tend to dig dressed smartly, or sexy, or other ways (I'm not down with the trailer-park trash look or tight leather etc).

hot babes in business suits are hot hot hot

when i was young i really dug chicks without clothes...but as I've gotten older, I tend to dig dressed smartly, or sexy, or other ways (I'm not down with the trailer-park trash look or tight leather etc).

hot babes in business suits are hot hot hot

I under stand that one... I just don't see a whole lot of point to clothes that only have the purpose of coming off (like lingerie). I do like sexy outfits quite a lot though! For instance, see my wife in the pics post thread.... :nod:

For Happy & Momma both:

Favorite nightspot downtown...

House of Blues

Old Chicago

Tom Grainey's

Morrison Center (not throwing rocks, I like that one too)

Steelheads@the Grove

or you name it.

I will confess that in a former life, I worked the door at Graineys. Hey, I have kids, and it fit good with my day job schedule-wise. ;)