Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caffeinejunkie

I have told him on several occasions that if he keeps going down this path it will most likely end in death

he doesnt care I think hes at the stage where he thinks hes invincible. Honestly you should see this kid he wants to fight all the time. Like I mean in his car he actually has brass knuckles just incase he gets in some random fights. I have actually walked up to a group of people with him and while we were walking up he told me in great detail how he could run up and take all of them down. Hes the arrogant football type who is strong but overweight and he thinks hes god or something. Honestly he used to be a cool kid and im only friends with him because at one time he was cool and everyonce and awhile it will be like the old days. Uggh hes just so annoying anymore.

Have you thought of organizing an intervention? I mean, if you get his family and his closest friends together all at once to confront him with his problem then he is very likely to do something about it. He probably is oblivious to the fact that it is a problem even... :(

I have told him on several occasions that if he keeps going down this path it will most likely end in death

he doesnt care I think hes at the stage where he thinks hes invincible. Honestly you should see this kid he wants to fight all the time. Like I mean in his car he actually has brass knuckles just incase he gets in some random fights. I have actually walked up to a group of people with him and while we were walking up he told me in great detail how he could run up and take all of them down. Hes the arrogant football type who is strong but overweight and he thinks hes god or something. Honestly he used to be a cool kid and im only friends with him because at one time he was cool and everyonce and awhile it will be like the old days. Uggh hes just so annoying anymore.

Guest caffeinejunkie
Have you thought of organizing an intervention? I mean, if you get his family and his closest friends together all at once to confront him with his problem then he is very likely to do something about it. He probably is oblivious to the fact that it is a problem even... :(

youd think a near death 3 day hospital visit would be better then any intervention

but hes getting to that lazy stage where you start to get sloppy with hiding your stuff and he'll eventually get caught

it always happens in that cycle

hopefully that will do the trick

where you get paid for placing a pc together and overclocking etc..

why my one post become a quote and another post?

i have my 'lab' but I don't have a 'shop'

I work for DFI, and I do other work on my own time for the local hockey team, and then some customers that just pop out of the woodwork or mostly referrals since I apparently do a pretty good job at this stuff lol.

Guest caffeinejunkie

How many dfi offices are there??

and any near ohio??? :D:D