Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

Two questions:

1. Concussion? What the hell happened?

don't worry I'll answer today when I step back to this comp (working off a bit of a concussion as well as keeping my anger in check from people who like to push my buttons lol)

2. I would assume that the concussion had something to do with your response to this off-topic thread:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40140

Just didn't make sense to me, which is why I am asking.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh i fell down on the ice and my left cheekbone was the very first (and hardest) thing to hit the ice when I was skating on Monday.

I've felt sorta funny since then, but I've acted normal and have even been skating twice more (and have fallen down a bunch more learning how to do it).

I'm mainly trying to use it as an excuse to momma when she wants me to do something, or if I make an ugly public gaff I can just say "oh man I don't know what I just said! My head is all funny still!" heh

as for a Software thread...use the Off Topic section for now.

I've had one of the devs for PHP-Nuke reinstall Review-Street.com and fix it up a bit (still fixing too)

I'm gonna post in the original thread about whats up

but for now, use this section for software talk. Things will change in a bit when Review-Street is fully ready and we'll be organizing the forums differently once again.

ok i got one.

What do i get a girl for valentines day that i have only beeing seeing for a lil over a month?

( Also i normally dont celebrate any holidays except birthdays and anniversary's. Except i'm not about to say oh honey i'm not getting u anything because i dont believe in valentines day. Now i knew how to handle this with the wife because we met a while b4 valentines + xmas and such and i had time to explaing.)

but newayz lemme know what u think