Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

OMG, TY Momma ~!

http://www.devilducky.com/media/23467/

sweetness,I a've a buzz on And fou d this on the first linkage via this querry in yahoo "Águas de Março sealab" kudos on the font and thanks its one of my favorite songs. *(linkage for ther masses)

*(and I had the widescreen *(full100+ meg version) why did I delete it ?

Ans: in a fit of pique... why am I still addicted to such quality music ?

A_G, shouts and props *(blah as always fo your dedication and I appreciate the diverse aspects .) Momma, keep tabs on him. *(kick butt and thanks for the song name)

Questions *(still trying to get A_G to cut loose in a spiel)

where is "over "Yonder" ?

Where is ZEN ? (**& the art of motorcycle maintenance)

where is tomorrow ?

What is now ?

Why is why ?

How does electricity work ?

Why do people listen to rap ?

why don't more people listen to classical music ?

Mo-Ma ~! Thank you AGAIN for the ways to find this song ~!

I would be contrite if I failed (for the third time to thank you)

Rock on, Speed on, Sail on, move on, ... we are as we are.

mucho best wishes. PS ~! Send A_G to us for a week..... ?

*(though we will either break or ruin him, the best of wishes and the funnesxtr times remain as the sentiment I wish to entail)

Man I feel like I should say your welcome about a thousand times ;).

Over yonder, is well you know over there.

People listen to rap cause they are deaf and don't know any better, but I have to admit sometimes I give into those infectious beats cause inside I am a 16 year gansta wanna-be, hehe.

I love classical music and don't understand this either.

I will leave the rest for AG.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh

you don't want to know what Americans think of soccer...its a very slow, boring sport (except in England where you get 'soccer hooligans' who start riots in the stadiums which is always fun to watch I suppose)

here in USA it is football, football, and football (american football). Then its the Thug Basketball Association, followed by Steroid League Baseball, then a few other dumb sports like golf and water polo or something, then finally hockey =( (which is why momma and I know we are truly Canadians at heart since we love hockey more than all other sports combined)

Ha! We have quite a few hockey fans up here in the Twin Cities. I've got atleast 10 friends who eat and breathe hockey over football, basketball or baseball.

Angry,

This is a computer question and por favor don't tell me to go do a search, I did and couldn't find a suitable answer. I want to ask the "grand master" directly.

I recently built 2 DFI Nf 4 experts one with 11/02/05 bios and a athlon 64 4000+, the other with 12/07/05 bios and a athlon 64 3700+. Both machines are running well without overclocking (my testicles already glow in the dark and I don't want to risk burning up jeans.) see signature below, both machines are similar except for the cpu.

Is there any advantage to flashing the 11/02/05 bios to 12/07/05 if the machine is running ok?

Just to let you know the information available on your forum led me to buy DFI products over other available MBs. You have done a good job putting together a forum to support the end user. Show this to your boss if you work for DFI.

BTW cool cats, I have 5.

Thanks

:cat:

7. Avatars - Avatars are awarded to certain users based on their contributions to the forum. Please do not ask to be allowed an avatar. If the moderators/admins feel you are deserving of one, they will contact you.

Is there a post limit to get an avatar?

I would suggest you re-read the rules of the forum before asking another question such as that.