DFI LAN PARTY N-force 4 christmas craziness

wow this is a long thread...... i just read it all today....... one other suggestion i would make is to buy a vid card from your local retailer and see if that works....... if the new vid card doesnt work then just go return it =)........... well seems that joker hasn't done his research before buying the board AT ALL.... well at least you learned through this experience =P........ good luck to all...... (including the ones joker is pestering for help) <--------- j/k j/k.... i know how you feel joker.... just keep on trying.... you'll get it to work.......

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joker has done his research and has been learning for over a month now, these special people have been fantastic. I have bought a Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 256MB. It was in my budget so when i recieve it i will see how 3d mark treats it. LOL, it will probably turn out to be my Hard Drive. Nice card , i researched how many guys had it here then read reviews on anand tech like i do with all my other hardware. Give me some darn credit instead of sitting upon high in your cloud palace.

WEll WEll, its fixed, the story ends , i got a X800 GTO2 yesterday , and luckily it had all 16 pipelines unlocked so i didnt have to flash the bios. My pc is now running like a beast. To everyone who thinks i know nothing look at the front page of this thread and see what i originally thought it was. Yes the GPU.!! lol. Thanks to all that help including Rgone, TimJik, Caebron and others, sorry if i havent mentioned your names. Here is a Pic of my beast so you believe that it exists and that i didnt buy a dell. LOL, The only issue is... which cannot be helped i guess is that DOOM3 only runs on low res, wierd all other games like counter strike and HAlf life 2 all run at either top res or higher equivilent. Anyway COD 2 runs at highest settings , this card shows up as a X800XL when you look at it with ATI tool. Anyway Thanks again Dudes, may this thread educate the next DFI novice. Who i would advise to read the stickies listen to the DFI overlords on here , dont give up and make sure you have a decent PSU and GPU before you build.

Peace Out