DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the looks of it you are using photoshop. In my opinion i would use the transform tool and curve all of the lettering, the logo, and the skull to perspectively look as if they are sitting flush with the cylindrical shape of the blender. Maybe put some derbris in the blender cup also you may consider smothing all of the edges of the cut and pasted blender so it looks like a whole picture.

keep working with photoshop and refining, i think you have a great idea :D

How about this for the DB Sig? I could Really Really Use the Watercooling Kit. :)

comments? Suggestions? Flames? Please be kind this is the first time I have really tried to make something nice in Photoshop. :)

OCBlender.jpg

whoa...im liking that

do ya know how to do it in 3d? (3d would freakin rock!)

here is another updated version of coffee. with more detail. im sorry about the large size.

coffeev5.jpg

its getting there

you can probably remove the curly water loop off the side and such and just try to focus on making the coffee maker look more realistic in curves and such, and then add to it

whoa...im liking that

do ya know how to do it in 3d? (3d would freakin rock!)

Hmmm. Well Never done 3d before but I guess its a good place to start hu? :) Any suggestions as to a good Program to use that is either free or Easy to use? Also.... I thought of a Tag Line..

Hows this...

DFI - Liquifying the Competition. :)

Hmmm. Well Never done 3d before but I guess its a good place to start hu? :) Any suggestions as to a good Program to use that is either free or Easy to use? Also.... I thought of a Tag Line..

Hows this...

some people use blender, although i never got the hang of it. i use cybermotion 3d, there is a 30 day trial of it somewhere...

Hows this...

hrmm...someone might know of some freebs but here's some you can check and see as they are ones I know

Gmax

Cinema 4d

3d Studio Max

Maya

Milkshape

probably plenty more, but those are the ones right off the top of my head

Maya and 3d Studio Max are the elites, and cost around $2500-$5000 each so not really an option I'm sure.

Gmax I thought was free, and I thought Milkshape was free too, but don't remember...again, try googling for 'free 3d program' or such

Ok checking out some 3d Progies.... is it necessary to be in a 3d Prog? and if not what do you think needs tweaking on my current one? I took an actual Picture of a Kitchenaid Blender and then began Photoshopping it. :)

Ill See if I can come up with something in 3d no promises though. :) Never really have been a good artist. :)

and thanks for the the Suggestions Evil.. I think I will probably do better in Phtoshop.. I threw that together playing took about 2 hours or so just doing the transparencies for the filters etc... Ill have to go back to the begining and refine each layer.... but before I did I wanted to make sure I was on the right track with the concept... I like it alot. :)