DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a final, i need to fix some things, but just an overview of my general idea.

Reviewsign.jpg

This ones for review street, and of course it will be smaller

Dfisign.jpg

and this ones for Dfi street

Questions, comments, insults? ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=3469

as I said, i am more interested in this type where there are two street signs, and the prominent one is showing for the site it is being shown on

I was looking, reading, analysing the submissions, analysing your preferences, and had a strange feeling something in the equation was missing. Now I know what it is and ask this question:

With both sites being displayed on the street signs, will clicking on the non-prominent street sign take the user to the site represented? (i.e. DFI-Street.com is prominent, Review-Street is secondary and clicking on the secondary sign takes user to said website).

well im not an expert in java, or flash but i think it would be neat if you had two views of the signs, such as i have shown above, and the pictures would change with a mouse over.

ie. when the Dfi sign is prominent a mouse over of the review street sign would bring you to the seccond graphic showing the review street sign as being prominent. and the signs would be linked to the various sights

Whatcha think?

ive made the images smaller because i was being a jerk to those with dial up. (sorry)

larger images are in the url under the images.

ive also added some "stickers" of the lan party mobo, and dfi logo to make it seem more realistic with graffiti and such. I need a better back ground, preferably an image that is very high in resolution and about three times its hight in length. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

streetdfismall.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...eetdfilarge.jpg

Reviewstreetsmall.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...streetlarge.jpg

Here's my image, watch it if you dare...and then vomit :tooth:

alesssrig6tp.th.jpg

Haha, that sig of yours is awesome...

"...and God gave man the LanParty so he could fulfil the holy work of overclocking..."

(although that's probably Zeus.. but he's a God as well... :rolleyes: )

:nod:

Haha, that sig of yours is awesome...

"...and God gave man the LanParty so he could fulfil the holy work of overclocking..."

(although that's probably Zeus.. but he's a God as well... :rolleyes: )

:nod:

Thanks :D , it's God from the sixtine chapel, by Michelangelo (he has stolen my idea :D ).

"...and God gave man the LanParty so he could fulfil the holy work of overclocking..." - that words goes perfectly with it :nod: