Top 30 Facts about Chuck Norris

Angry_Games

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha, I must say, that is some funny .. I have all the Bruce Lee movie's and docs and it's pretty funny when they fight. I thought I was going to die laughing at the "30 facts".

Don't know how he got Brinkley, must have brain washed her, lol.

LOL funny stuff..Ya, he's not a very good actor. His movies/tv series are all pretty cheesy. About the same kind of impossible crap as Awnode Shwartznegga or Sylvestor Stallone (atleast the war type movies - like Rambo, but I guess Rocky was slightly better). I think Lone Wolf McQuade was the best he ever did, but still not very good..when I was 11yrs old or whatever and seeing the supercharger ram drive outta the ground was the best!

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

(for those of you who don't know who Chuck Norris is...he's a martial arts kung-fu actor guy with a fake rug on his head that he claims is his real hair, and he's probably one of the worst actors in the world...worse than Steven Segal even...)

ps: Walker Texas Ranger is absolutely one of the worst television shows ever to air...

I like the Truck, he is nice :D

Ah poor chuck. He is the toughest short guy on TV. Segal wore a girdle when filming "undersiege" so the story goes. I guess it's easier to kick butt in the "all you can eat" buffet line instead of real training.

My favorite tough guy getting his butt kicked story was VanDam. He got dropped in a strip bar in Ny. (Scores club). Might have been Chuck Zito that gave him the gravity demo.

VanDam movies are pretty funny.

My favorite tough guy getting his butt kicked story was VanDam. He got dropped in a strip bar in Ny. (Scores club). Might have been Chuck Zito that gave him the gravity demo.

HaHaHa, Yeah it was Zito., Funny as hale. Some badaz dudes out there.

Got to be careful talkin sheet in a strip joint.

Keep your eyes on the prize and hands off the merchandise. :D

VanDaam is right up there on the "short tough guys that are bad actors" list.