Top 30 Facts about Chuck Norris

Angry_Games

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to read that twice it was so damn funny.

chuck was actually a badass at one time, and would've kicked the living crap out of any action actor or otherwise at the time, but his acting... god help him.

the only show worse than walker texas was that show with arsenio hall and the 300 pound martial arts guy, now that was bad tv at it's best.

well, sorry, ryker on fact or fiction took the cake. nothing better than getting together with buddys and beers, placing bets, and watching that crap. long live that physic horse, he won me's a lot o cash.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I found this link on another forum I frequent... I thought it may be a source of amusement for you folks...

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.

~ Chuck Norris

LINK for 'proof'

Any of you see chuck on Yes Dear and see him acting like a pansy. Quite funny. But i admit i did like The Norris when i was younger.

Isn't everyone overlooking the dancer turned "actor" named Jean-Claude Van Damme? Clearly he can double round-house kick Chuck Norris in the face any day! :nod: Go Lionheart GO!

The Muscles from Brussels is just another punk. On every movie set he demands that the crew call him JC.

The dood has a Jesus complex.

All of my friends that have worked with him say he's the biggest pansy around.

• 3 months later...

That movie Chuckie done where he fought that guy who didn't talk or die and Chuckie pushed him in a well at the end, that one won't terrible. Can't rember the name of it. Hey you got to admit though, he's never let his acting get in his way. (Listen to the sarcastic snort at the end of that)

The only martial art acter I ever liked was Bruce Lee as Kato! Who remembers that?