Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Hello can you guyz propose a cool signature? The background The system is the one in my current sig jut that it will have some mofifications.I don't want a fancy text I want a cool text.I would loke the picture centered and the sides with the com,ponents or combined.PLS help thnx.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have 1 when youve got a min spare :P

something lancia delta hf integrale related ( black same as my car ) or HF related, nothing too fancy :)

Opteron 165 ccbbe 0610

DFI lanparty DR-Expert

2GB G Skill HZ

Nvidia Geforce 6600GT

250GB WD Caviar

OCZ GamerXtream 700w

Coolermaster Wavemaster

Saitek Eclipse / Logitech G7

mucho thakns :)

blick did mine as well.centy I want a sober one I mean not bling bling.That means not one with a lot of colors or stuff.Something that looks like Retratserif 's sig.That has a theme a game or smthn.My favourite game is BF 2. Something that has DFI and AMD in it and something like BF 2 powered by DFI & AMD.Now your the artist I'm just lame at graphic stuff.I'm not good at all at this.I'm opened to suggestions.Thnx.

Is anybody still making these custom sigs? I would do it myself if i knew how, and had the right program(s), but I'm graphically impaired and my imagination sucks when it comes to things like graphics editing.