Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody want to make me a sig?......

i had a wierd dream last night and i want it to kinda have a pig theme...

well...more like a man eating pig theme....like revenge of the pigs or something w/ blood and guts....well....anything would be better than what i have, but if i could choose, that would b kool

edit: maybe something you would expect to see in a comic book of the movie snatch

well...more like a man eating pig theme....like revenge of the pigs or something w/ blood and guts....well....anything would be better than what i have, but if i could choose, that would b kool

edit: maybe something you would expect to see in a comic book of the movie snatch

pig-sig.jpg

If you see somthing missing or you want somthing changed i can do that... these are some ideas:

eelemus1.jpg

eelemus2.jpg

eelemus3.jpg

eelemus4.jpg

Is it OK to just make a request? If so, I'd like something with a wizard and/or dragon theme.

Feel free to use whatever you want from my sig and these specs and feel free to modify the formatting in any way you see fit-

RAM 3-3-7-3 1T 2.6v DDR540

CPU 2700MHz (300x9) 1.3v

GPU 470/1093

Audigy2 ZS Platinum SC

Dell 2005FPW

Aerogate II thermal controller

MCT-5 coolant

Swiftech MCP655 pump

Custom reservoir/t-line setup

Windows XP pro

TIA and let me know if there is any other information you may need.

Hey Goober,

Could you please make a sig using a PC theme-DFI with a small twist; work the flag of China into it or better just the five stars in the same manner of the flag. (referring to the pattern.

Thank you

Public Sig Service Announcement:

blick will be on vacation for the next 30 days.

I am stepping back in to keep the flow going.

First up is fixing Wingspar's current sig for which he and I have been in communication as to what he wants.

Next is Technodanvan's sigs which he has shown a great deal of patience waiting for me to finish the custom cut borders and clean-up the transition between the primary graphics and text areas.

Despite the fact that ExRoadie has a sig of his preference, I am in the process of creating a sig for him which I believe will portray his true character in relation to the accuracy of presented information of any form. This is my next project after Technodanvan's sigs are completed.

Then, I will re-start the work on Alex** sig. His will take a bit longer due to it being a full Cinema4D render. I'll have to work on it steps while taking care of the previous and new sig requests.

It is also time to update my sig. Mine will be Marine Corps Sniper themed.

Thank you for your time.

AceGoober

You got it! I found the perfect Chinese flag image to use. I think you will be quite pleased with the design and layout I have in-mind.

Hey Goober,

Could you please make a sig using a PC theme-DFI with a small twist; work the flag of China into it or better just the five stars in the same manner of the flag. (referring to the pattern.

Thank you