Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for something thats more humorous than anything, I am a hillbillie, I have relatives that live in places called hollars and creeks are cricks, I think you get the idea. So Blick if you could, help me out with a custom sig.

He asked for it and he was very explicit :shake:

Blick,

You have succeeded, where I have fallen behind, in providing this community a moral encouragement for which we all are grateful.

Your variability accentuates your open imagination. You are a valuable graphic resource to this community.

I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time and implement your graphic versatility, as you have done, many times over.

My sincerest thanks goes-out to you.

Steve aka AceGoober

Blick,

You have succeeded, where I have fallen behind, in providing this community a moral encouragement for which we all are grateful.

Your variability accentuates your open imagination. You are a valuable graphic resource to this community.

I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time and implement your graphic versatility, as you have done, many times over.

My sincerest thanks goes-out to you.

Steve aka AceGoober

aaahhh, how touching, we all love ace and blick, don't we. :O:)

I am back, after a well deserved vacation, sorry if I left anyone hanging. I was stunned and quite confused about "A_G's" name change, anything else new, here? Blick I see you did a lot of work, in the past few weeks, very cool sigs, everyone.

It seems a lot of the sigs are Xed out, I wonder if it's me or the hosts you guys are using. Anyone else have this problem?

Nevermind

It seems to be a problem with Vista, some pics won't show (in 32-bit or 64-bit Internet Explorer) It works fine when I remote desktop to my wife's machine and view this thread in IE or Firefox.

Welcome back ReelFiles! Where is the little happy guy? :(

If you have time and you're in mood of making some sigs, these are on waiting list

matthaus (viking type custom signature with a picture of a viking head like the minnesota viking footy team and maybe a viking sword)

- Post 1017

FunKdaFriEd - diff_lock made one (post 1350)

- Post 1155

Otsenre

- with first and only post on DFI-Street asking for a custom sig (post 1271) :)

... and please contact Reinvented (he lose his sig)

Well my business is really taking up a lot of my time lately, but I will see what I can do. I might still have reinvented's sig, gotta do some heavy duty searching, though.

The happy guy is chillen on top of my Start menu atm, and he's real happy there, hehe.

Made this sig many many pages ago, (Around page 68) but haven’t been using it, cause the build just wasn’t done. Not sure I won’t go back to the text sig, as I find them easier for people to read, but then again, maybe not, as someone told me very recently to add my psu to my sig, but it had been there all the time. Sigh...

I wanted to make my sig with a photo that I had taken, so a setting sun is what I came up with for now.