Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Guest Dynamic

AceGoober,

Oh sorry i haven't been around for awhile. Yes, it's much easier to read, but there is one problem? I just ordered an DFI UT NF4-D and a eVGA 7800GT CO yesterday, MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I'm hoping to get more money on the 18th for the second eVGA 7800GT and the SLI Bridge from the DFI RMA dept from Donna. I might just use my E-IDE HD though and junk my SATA drive or maybe still use it for a backup drive, not sure. You've done such a great job ACE, that i'm recommending you to the "GRAPHIC MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD" hip hip heeeray!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dynamic

And not even sure if my CPU is still dead or alive since i haven't had a chance or a way to test the poor thing, so not sure if that's still going to be in the sig or not. Don't you worry about a thing, you go do your thing and relax, sit down, put your feet up and give this man a break guys, he has been so kind to all of us. Thank you once again MR. Ace....

Time to get this one back-up to the top. I finally got done with the hellish multi-wireless router networking job.

I will be posting new sigs within the next 24 hours.

Hopefully, I will be able to take care of everyone within the stated time.

Time to get this one back-up to the top. I finally got done with the hellish multi-wireless router networking job.

I will be posting new sigs within the next 24 hours.

Hopefully, I will be able to take care of everyone within the stated time.

w00ties :)

Nice, very nice. :)

Hey Ace hope you didnt get started on my sig. Messed with photoshop for an hour and made thisss ! what ya think ?

Unfortunately, I gotta go back out to the site and replace a router that died so it's gonna be a bit longer for me to get these sigs done.

Nothing like a brand new UPS blowing a circuit. :(

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have received permission to use several different pieces of artworks from various artists.

It has been requested that each artist be recognized for their contribution. This translates into having their "trademark signature" embedded into the signatures created from their respective artworks.

From my perspective, this is the right thing to do. Adding the signature will give each contributing artist respectful recognition and visibility in other online areas not directly associated with art.

Please post your opinions, whether in agreement or not, and we will go from there.