Angry's vacation time = Eve Online (mmog)

Angry_Games

my combat tactic so far:

bring my ship to the edge of max effective range for attillery. pound awaywill EMP/Nukes till i feel comfortable for close range wepaons, then move in for the kill. if my sheilds get to about half, i back off. other than that, i havent got any strategy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuuuurrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

it grinds it grinds.....

i still got 3 days left to learn cruisers lvl 4.

AG what system should i set a course for once i accually get my ship?i need a region of space to play in.

all my lesser skills are lvl 3's and my important ones are lvl 4's

gunnery and small turrets are lvl 4. was thinking about getting missles trained so i can do some long range atacks. artilery doesnt seem to pack enough punch.

what kind of weapons and upgrades shoulld i try for in your opinion?

well, only two more serious engineering skills to get to level 4 and I'll be rolling along.

Electronics 5 finished up this morning

I've still got minimal skills, but all of the skills I have are getting to lvl4 and lvl5 quickly. I think I'm definitely going to just keep training all to lvl4 and 5 until they are ALL lvl4 and lvl5 before I go learning anything new.

I want to be able to do lvl3 missions in my Rupture (cruiser) or my Cyclone (Battlecruiser i think) or my HAC (Heavy Assault Cruiser...which is what I am REALLY saving up for lol)

• 1 month later...

just in case the couple of us that play Eve are interested...momma and I have been putting more time in lately...haven't seen you guys in a few days ;)

she lost yet another battlecruiser and got mad and wanted to quit but i talked her into just doing regular courier missions for a while...and I bought a battlecruiser and am at the moment doing kill missions in Lustrevik (it's near Rens)

so

anyone that plays

we finally made the DFI-Street corp

look us up, we have office in Rens at the moment....somewhere else too soon maybe....sign up, join up....get ripped off then kicked out....all that stuff that you know AngryMusheen would do to you in real life hehe

corp name:

DFI-Street

• 2 weeks later...

well momma nad I still play regularly now that we've figured out 'tanking' so we dont die lol

I play in a window so i can do real life work between missions, momma plays when she isn't at work...we've already made about 30 million isk in the 10 days the corp was formed...buying up all Wetchaser's advanced learning skills now...you should log in and join up