Angry's vacation time = Eve Online (mmog)

Angry_Games

working on lvl 4 for the skills you set me up with. did the started missions. got the implant like you said. now im just mining. save up and get myself a barge or something with alot of space onboard so i can haull more ore per trip.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess i have to take the plung. I have people on my ts playing every night, but i usually just laugh at them for playing a game who's title can be changed so drastically with the addition of the word "summer" before it. Ive been calling them the douche squad, lol.Downloading now.

Foiled again. Hidden cd key is a neat feature. There really making these games tough. Let you know when i find it, or support sends me a clue.

Well, I will probably start this up in a few months. I don't have the internet at home. My roommates are cheap, and I'm not going to pay for it myself when they'll use it anyways (I work away from home for weeks at a time, so I can't watch and make sure they aren't using it). I'm moving to my own apartment in a month or so, so I'll get it set up.

i got booted off your RDa chatroom Angry....lol. i never spoke with anyone...but i guess they thought i was a nobody. i got a message displaying that it wasnt a public chat room. funny to me since i never once said anything on it. oh well. i pretty much stick to myself anyways. thats what i like so much about this game. i dont hae to interact with others....i can do alot of stuff solo.

Yea got my account going, thank God for google. I searched for eve trial, and had a cd key in 2 minutes. Eve support never replied. Im Wetchaser in game. Ill look peeps up when i finish training. Right now servers are kinda hung or somthing, cant get back in.

i got booted off your RDa chatroom Angry....lol. i never spoke with anyone...but i guess they thought i was a nobody. i got a message displaying that it wasnt a public chat room. funny to me since i never once said anything on it. oh well. i pretty much stick to myself anyways. thats what i like so much about this game. i dont hae to interact with others....i can do alot of stuff solo.

nobody booted you out of the chatroom

not sure where you get this man...but no one is ignoring you on purpose, and no one is booting you from teh chatroom, and no one hates you lol

Yea got my account going, thank God for google. I searched for eve trial, and had a cd key in 2 minutes. Eve support never replied. Im Wetchaser in game. Ill look peeps up when i finish training. Right now servers are kinda hung or somthing, cant get back in.

they just upgraded to 70 IBM Dual-Opteron Blade servers, and then Tuesday the updated to the Bloodlines patch and are probably having a bit of issue (plus weekends are insanely busy)

hit the DFI-Street chatroom and we'll be there

i am really realy really sick right now so i only gonna log in long enough to change a skill then I'm back to laying on teh couch

Seriously buggy game. In training they tell you to take out some pirate ships, and grab the key from one of the cargo gadgets. Then after i kill my 2 pirates, some dude in the distance is fighting his 2 pirates, and i cant move on till all pirates are dead. So i go to help him, but i cant close in on them as game sorta keeps him and his pirates just out of range. Makes sense, but man what a waste of time. Then after he gives up/get killed, not sure which happened i go, and kill pirates, then start searching all the cargo pods, and no frigging key. So im out of pods to search, and pirates keep appearing, but no key in any of the pods. Talk about a dead end. i closed training, but now have no clue which way or what to do.

nobody booted you out of the chatroom

not sure where you get this man...but no one is ignoring you on purpose, and no one is booting you from teh chatroom, and no one hates you lol

i know noone hates me. cause i never said anything to make an butt of my self. but when i logged i got a message saying i was booted off the chat and it wasnt a public domain or somethin. ill make it a point to keep the DFI room you opened up from now on. in the mean time im just training lvl 4's and mining.

Seriously buggy game. In training they tell you to take out some pirate ships, and grab the key from one of the cargo gadgets. Then after i kill my 2 pirates, some dude in the distance is fighting his 2 pirates, and i cant move on till all pirates are dead. So i go to help him, but i cant close in on them as game sorta keeps him and his pirates just out of range. Makes sense, but man what a waste of time. Then after he gives up/get killed, not sure which happened i go, and kill pirates, then start searching all the cargo pods, and no frigging key. So im out of pods to search, and pirates keep appearing, but no key in any of the pods. Talk about a dead end. i closed training, but now have no clue which way or what to do.

ya i fumbled through that part of the training too. i assumed it was because soemone else had just done the mission and that the ship hadent respawned yet. all in all the tutorial is very good and worht the time spent on it.