Computer running like **** in games

running prime and 3dmark and making sure the system stable is the first thing to do as fightgame said. Also would suggest load the AMD X2 drivers from amd site. You can load the coolnquiet drivers but I wouldnt I would not want the lags before the cpu powers up good.The amd X2 will install pmtimer in boot ini file.

Where do i download the driver can't find any on AMD.com...

Prime95 has been running torture 4 hours 33mins with no errors, no warnings... gonna run 3dmark05 now

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Windows is givin me errors while running 3dmark05.... not good... Well My max CPU temp 40c (idle 33), max GPU 71c (idle 55), NF4 Chipset 49c (idle 45), GPU ENV 51 (idle 40)... But it was only running for like 3mins, and then i got the windows errors.

EDIT:

This time it completet.... With all tests selected, and default settings my score was 5760. http://home1.stofanet.dk/leskil/3dmark05-5760.xls I got almost the same tempatures as last time, where i got the errors.

yo, i'd remember building my system and i had the same problem but another important thing u should notice is the power supply, did u supply the power source to the graphic card? thats what i forgot to do and it worked fine when i plug the power source.

yo, i'd remember building my system and i had the same problem but another important thing u should notice is the power supply, did u supply the power source to the graphic card? thats what i forgot to do and it worked fine when i plug the power source.

Yep the PSU is connected directly with PCI-X connecter to VGA, and all connectors on MB